Ritual Challenge Rewards

36 or Bust this league.

I dunno what players are saying "best rewards ever". The hideout is 95% of the challenge rewards. Other stuff is basic. I guess people forgot about Synthesis.

At any rate love the idea of Challenge reward hideouts and wouldn't mind more helm attachments either. Stuff that mixes well with other MTX. Sick of seeing Portals.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
"
Nyubee8 wrote:
Can someone explain to me what this is?

New season 3.13 starts on 15th
And Ritual too? How long does it last? does it have the new stuff from 3.13?

3.13 brings the new engame expansion and the ritual league,
the ritual league lasts about 3 month and will be replace by a new league after that.
The expanson content is there to stay and will also be there outside of the Ritual league.
Hideout is really cool, weapon - meh, very similar to many others. Character effect way too distracting and a bit kitschy.
The footprint and weapon effects are mostly meh - and this one is no exception. The character effect is ok, although not my favourite as it makes the character look worse - I would prefer only flying candles without the image. The hideout is great but hiding it to 36 achievments makes it inaccessible to anyone except those without other life than PoE (it is 0.1% of players I believe who get 36 achievments)
More red!
Ok GGG, kudos, you now really forced me to get to 36 challenges. I was going to pass this league, but the effect and the HO are really something.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
first time actually good rewards
Wow, hideout this time eh? Welp, lesss go than! Everything looks epic so far, atlas expansion, league mechanics, and core supporter packs.
Persistence makes impossible possible, possible likely and likely definite. Yep, Mirror will drop eventually -_-
"
Summ3r wrote:
so is this only me who thinks that rewards are pretty meh?

Nope! Hate 'em :)

A real shame because the league itself looks very promising.
SWEEEEET!! 36 here I come!!
Last edited by argoniashawks on Jan 8, 2021, 4:00:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info