Heist Ends Soon - Get a Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points

Honestly, I think they nailed the looting system this league. Getting a shop to buy your loot with map bound currency feels to me like a great balance between loot vacuum and still making important decisions of which item to pick up or not and actually make me excited about getting something good as well still.

It's pretty much a smart loot system, right? Where you roll the drop several times but rather than giving you the algorithmically determined best drop you get to see and pick for yourself which one you want to keep. That's all I ever wanted from PoE's looting, less loot to carry around and identify and ponder about but still a satisfying result in the end no matter what you value most.
"
WhiteDragonRU wrote:
I get my free box. Any word when we get our Wings from twitch drop?
Dunno if it works for everyone, but go to your twitch account settings and I had an option in mine "claim drop" and then the wings were granted.

"
Cyan101 wrote:
Or just go (bottom left) Menu -> MTX Stash lol, or even just press "N"
Yea it was bugged yday but luckily got fixed within 1,5 hour or so. I relogged like 5 times, wrote mail to support, came to check on the forums, there was a post from Natalia it's being fixed, a while later the box appeared.

"
dr4k0nir wrote:
Will '50points' promotion rotate? I mean everyday there will be a new set of items for 50points or it stays as it is till 12/01?
Everything that could cost <50 except stash tabs is discounted. Not everything is in "specials" tab because that one only goes up to 200 items. If you want something more expensive, don't expect it being discounted. But I bought a pet that wasn't showing in the discount tab, it was showing as discounted on my watch list though.
I bought a few things and didn't get it?
Last edited by Markwarrior12 on Jan 8, 2021, 3:11:28 PM
Shit..i had 2 free boxes...same pet inside both boxes...waste !
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
WhiteDragonRU wrote:
I get my free box. Any word when we get our Wings from twitch drop?
Dunno if it works for everyone, but go to your twitch account settings and I had an option in mine "claim drop" and then the wings were granted.

"
Cyan101 wrote:
Or just go (bottom left) Menu -> MTX Stash lol, or even just press "N"
Yea it was bugged yday but luckily got fixed within 1,5 hour or so. I relogged like 5 times, wrote mail to support, came to check on the forums, there was a post from Natalia it's being fixed, a while later the box appeared.

"
dr4k0nir wrote:
Will '50points' promotion rotate? I mean everyday there will be a new set of items for 50points or it stays as it is till 12/01?
Everything that could cost <50 except stash tabs is discounted. Not everything is in "specials" tab because that one only goes up to 200 items. If you want something more expensive, don't expect it being discounted. But I bought a pet that wasn't showing in the discount tab, it was showing as discounted on my watch list though.

Just checked all tabs and almost all items are in specials. Few pets arent but anyway still need answer if there will be a rotation? I do have some 'cheap' items in my watchlist and i love promotions haha

I've bought one mtx so got my box already(blood and sand sun effect) but still curious :)
COLD AS ICE!
well ty xD
Ok, another box to buy then. Cool. I buy one.
Totally worth it. Naturally this was my 4th of these boxes. So it definitely was to be expected to get a second of the same ugly helmet attachment that I will never use. Thanks for the reminder to never gamble for money confirming my low expectations I am having in lootboxes. These free ones are always a great experience in that matter and I really hope nobody gets baited into buying tons of these without the thought of supporting GGG with it. So don't spend all of your allowance, kids :)
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
Nice
What Gives? Your main page says it ends on the 11th, but it's the 10th. now all char's are in limbo and It wants me to migrate to standard. Is this a Glitch?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info