Heist Ends Soon - Get a Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points

"
oskarito0 wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:
For people buying stuff in the store - did you get your purchase? I know you didn't get the box, just wondering if your other thing showed up (I can't tell if my weta arrived because I have so many)

Oh yeah, you are right, I had some error while buying the weta pet but i ignored it since points had been taken from me

Same issue here! Do you know if you got your weta or not?
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
"
oskarito0 wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:
For people buying stuff in the store - did you get your purchase? I know you didn't get the box, just wondering if your other thing showed up (I can't tell if my weta arrived because I have so many)

Oh yeah, you are right, I had some error while buying the weta pet but i ignored it since points had been taken from me

Same issue here! Do you know if you got your weta or not?

I got my weta. Clicked 'buy button' twice and got 2 wetas.
where is my wings scammers
"
just spent 2 points for a weta, the points are gone but the box didn't show up

We will award Mystery Boxes for anyone who made a purchase and didn't receive a Mystery Box as soon as possible. Sorry about this.

The mystery box promo should be working as intended now.
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
"

We will award Mystery Boxes for anyone who made a purchase and didn't receive a Mystery Box as soon as possible. Sorry about this.

all good, cheers!
IRON MAN
I bought 8 mtx (2 vanishing dye, 4 invisible buff effect, demonic blade vortex and ivory weapon effect) and only got 1 box =(
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
"

I just now purchased a supporter pack and received it, but did not receive a Mystery Box.

Edit: I just had to spend some of the points I got from the pack. Derp!
Last edited by Blaxe on Jan 7, 2021, 11:20:56 PM
"
arnoldlebre wrote:
I bought 8 mtx (2 vanishing dye, 4 invisible buff effect, demonic blade vortex and ivory weapon effect) and only got 1 box =(

It's only one free box for the promotion, not a box for every item you buy :(

"
Blaxe wrote:
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
"

I just now purchased a supporter pack and received it, but did not receive a Mystery Box.

I believe you have to spend points. There's a 2 point weta under Pets, which should be the cheapest thing available (you won't see it under Promotions/Specials/Daily Deals).
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
It's only one free box for the promotion, not a box for every item you buy :(

Ohhhh... I see now. Thanks for the clarification!
Last edited by arnoldlebre on Jan 7, 2021, 11:17:19 PM
Same problem, I bought a rat pet, points were deducted, rat is in game and on my account list of purchases, no box. :(

EDIT: Seems it's fixed now, the box got added. Got flesh&stone aura mtx. <3
Last edited by Viktranka on Jan 7, 2021, 11:22:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info