[3.13]❄️44M DPS Ice Shot Barrage Deadeye|League starter|Full Content with Vids|Several variants

there is a skill called barrage, and a support called barrage support. You use barrage the skill.

I am loosely following this guide in league, A8 Sirus down with 1 death, gear seen below.

Spoiler

I am trying out the mirage archer talent and I feel it is pretty good for boss fights, since you are dodging and you are getting free dps. Also trying overleech with the glorious vanity jewel, seems to help survivability.

BTW a chest like the one I crafted will do as much damage as a farrul's, and it can have even more life. Also cheaper than Farrul 6L as you just awakener hunter + redeemer chests.
Last edited by Stealthyy on Jan 21, 2021, 10:20:37 PM
Ooooh okay. That makes more sense.

What's everyone doing for their mana reduction? With barrage support my Ice Shot does nearly 50 mana on a 6L and with 80% or something of my mana reserved, even with 2 mana leech nodes I'm STILL running out mana super fast.
@LiquidLegend

For mana problems go for essence sap. That will make your mana leech become greater than what you are spending.

One thing you can also try is to use inspiration support instead of hypothermia and see if that makes things better.

@fremoq

You are missing a frenzy source. Get Ice Bite support in your links, replace added cold damage.

Also you have "Barrage" . You need "Barrage support". It's a different gem! Barrage is a main skill (like Ice Shot) which will fire 4 projectiles in sequence. "Barrage support" will make Ice Shot fire 3 projectiles in sequence.

Also get Taste of Hate as soon as possible. It's an amazing boost both in offence and defense.
@maussoldier1

10 ex should be enough. You actually need only a 6L + Death Opus + Hyrri's Ire and maybe Taste of Hate and Dying Sun for the extra damage (Taste of Hate 1st).

As far as jewels goes, prioritize the Cold Conduction + Stormrider cluster.
Lioney's watch jewel only after you reach end game and have skill points to spend.
Thread of hope has the role to optimize your skill points usage, so get it last.

So yeah, 10ex is enough to go farm mode in late game maps.
@Smerte

If you are reaching level 90, Lioneye's Fall (since you will want to spend your points).
Cluster jewel with Cold Conduction is the next priority.

And also, start gathering resources to craft your bow.
- 6L Thicket Bow ILvl 86+ or Imperial Bow ILvl 86+.
- 2500 alteration (so pick up those yellows and sell'em to vendor)
- 200 Craicic chimerals (so get those Einhar nodes)
- 50 orb of anulment

Don't buy them all, just start gathering them :).
Thinking about running this for my second build, since my league-start doesn't have the same scalability.

My question is as far as bow goes, am I better off with a 6L Death's Opus or below +multicraft AS and %phys? Would also have access to a 6l Hyrri's if needed, but want to be able to breeze through red maps off the bat. Not sure how hard the extra arrows make things scale.

Is possible to play this build with tornado shot? Which changes should i do to do that?
@Waffl3z0wnu

Death opus. The +2 arrows is too big to give up. I have a previous reply, on page 2, which shows how DPS increases. Long story short, 2 arrows are multiplicative, so for Barrage which has 4+1 arrows, 2 extra arrows would mean 40% more damage. For Ice Shot + Barrage which has 3+1 arrows , 2 extra arrows would mean 50% more damage (attenuated by -10% as, but look at the post for the math).

@Hellanoid

I think this questions was raised early after I posted the guide. I think yes, however I'm not a tornado shot expert so better to try it out a bit or look over a TS guide to see some options. Since TS is more of a shotgun build while this is more of a sustained dps build, focusing on other things besides dps might be in order.
Hello i have a question, The Voidfletcher have "Arrows Pierce an additional Target" so that implicit will ruin our chains? If i use that quiver do i need to find a quiver with other implicit or still ok with that?
Last edited by nomez15 on Jan 22, 2021, 7:53:41 AM
When would you suggest to start using barrage instead of ice shot/barrage support as a main skill?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info