Unlucky Heist, never dropped one exalted orb

It just passively show how long you really played that league. And seem GGG analysed those data gather from challenge.

And you still not showing /played figure....
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
tullepetaon wrote:
Never looked at challenges, did not know they where that important.

they arent important, but at some point you just get them.

literally:
Complete Heist Encounters I - interact with the mechanic at all
act bosses I - complete act 5
act bosses II - complete act 10
Reach 90 - .....
Achieve Ascendancy - Get all 8 ascendancy points
Heist encounters II - interact with the mechanic
Complete Grand Heists - interact with the mechanic

thats SEVEN most people will get without even THINKING about it. Yet you have 4.

so you literally have act bosses I/II, reach 90, and probably encounters I. it's like you're not even actually playing the game.
for lv 90, i barely able to reach it due to die a lot.

I specifically grind Delve and low level map to reach 90.

I really hate the new atlas that force you to shape the atlas

This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

Thanks, have 2-3-4-5 of your must have challenges, now i know where to work on.
note that challenge does not mean ex drop.....

It just mean people challenge you claim on play the league a lot....

Just wanted you to know how its going in Ritual, i am lvl 87, now doing awaken maps tier 14, and............, not seen one exalt till now.
"
tullepetaon wrote:
Just wanted you to know how its going in Ritual, i am lvl 87, now doing awaken maps tier 14, and............, not seen one exalt till now.

Have you check your item filter then?

Its call is probability not lucky...

Item filter SimpleFilter
🌞 Designer of SimpleFilter see My Item Filters 🌞

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info