[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

"
Gryphenprey wrote:

Well, it's hard to sustain flasks on bosses as you can only realistically get 10 flask charges per second spread across all 5 flasks. So I figure the reduced charges used would help with that.

Ahh, I thought that Flask charge on critical gave 1 flask charge to all flasks instead of only one. Thanks, that's a lot more clear now.
Is explosion chest a must? Or just a nice to have?

I'm about to craft chest but I currently don't have any issue with clear... the main thing is boss damage.

So I'm thinking it would be better to get "+1 to level of all Socketed Active Skill Gems" to get another level on VD?
Hello!
Amazing build! I have been having a lot of fun lately.

I don't feel I lack in the damage department and survivability seems to be ok so far, deathless simulacrums/juiced T16s etc.

The only problem I am currently having is that I need to switch from hypothermia/fire pen to Increased Critical Strikes, when fighting Sirus.
If not, after my flasks are down, there is not enough critical strike chance for me to sustain off of it. I'll link my PoB incase you have any tips.

https://pastebin.com/kywdvAZz

Regardless, thanks for the awesome guide!

PS. Don't comment on the helm enchant, too lazy to run labs xD
Last edited by johnywise on Feb 10, 2021, 11:18:49 PM
"
tennoni wrote:
"
Gryphenprey wrote:

Well, it's hard to sustain flasks on bosses as you can only realistically get 10 flask charges per second spread across all 5 flasks. So I figure the reduced charges used would help with that.

Ahh, I thought that Flask charge on critical gave 1 flask charge to all flasks instead of only one. Thanks, that's a lot more clear now.

Once you get all the upgrades, the boss only lasts a couple seconds anyway, so you're flasks should always be up! :)

For Sirus and his annoying phases, I only use diamond and bottled faith, and with the gain one flask charge mod on the belt, that's plenty to sustain those two flasks.
"
johnywise wrote:
Hello!

I don't feel I lack in the damage department and survivability seems to be ok so far, deathless simulacrums/juiced T16s etc.

The only problem I am currently having is that I need to switch from hypothermia/fire pen to Increased Critical Strikes, when fighting Sirus.
If not, after my flasks are down, there is not enough critical strike chance for me to sustain off of it. I'll link my PoB incase you have any tips.

I've found that if you use the "gain a flask charge when you deal a critical strike" prefix mod on the belt, you can easily sustain two (maybe three but I haven't tried) flasks on any boss, sirus included. I use my diamond flask and bottled faith so there is plenty of crit to go around!

Here is my belt for a reference:

If you're interested in how I crafted it...

1. Grab at least an ilvl 84 hunter influenced belt (stygian is probably the best).
2. Use pristine fossils until you get max life and %life with a tier you're happy with.
3. Depending on the other mods, you have a couple choices. You can use the reforge an item keeping prefixes harvest craft and see what you get, or add prefixes can't be changed bench craft and then scour the item leaving only prefixes. In any case, your goal is to get only two prefixes and fill up suffixes with your preferred mods.
4. Once you have 2 prefixes and 3 suffixes, you can augment a critical mod with harvest to get the guaranteed gain a flask charge on crit mod.
Last edited by tenw30d on Feb 11, 2021, 12:54:50 AM
"
tenw30d wrote:
"
johnywise wrote:
Hello!

I've found that if you use the "gain a flask charge when you deal a critical strike" prefix mod on the belt, you can easily sustain two (maybe three but I haven't tried) flasks on any boss, sirus included. I use my diamond flask and bottled faith so there is plenty of crit to go around!

Here is my belt for a reference:

If you're interested in how I crafted it...

1. Grab at least an ilvl 84 hunter influenced belt (stygian is probably the best).
2. Use pristine fossils until you get max life and %life with a tier you're happy with.
3. Depending on the other mods, you have a couple choices. You can use the reforge an item keeping prefixes harvest craft and see what you get, or add prefixes can't be changed bench craft and then scour the item leaving only prefixes. In any case, your goal is to get only two prefixes and fill up suffixes with your preferred mods.
4. Once you have 2 prefixes and 3 suffixes, you can augment a critical mod with harvest to get the guaranteed gain a flask charge on crit mod.

To clarify something on your process, you don't need full suffixes to augment crit, it's the only crit mod period. :)

this way you can use Harvest reforge rare, keeping prefixes to get non-harvestable mods like reduced flask charges or strength if you want them.
"
afonsosp wrote:
New Video UP - Maven's Feared :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDDWhFzTc-w

All Bossess deleted in 25s

I received some msgs asking for my PoB - It`s almost the same than @gryphenprey , I`m just doing a test with 2 Large Clusters - PoB https://pastebin.com/mJ0Rmr9L when I did this video.
I feel my ES always at zero even with Watcher Eye
My current HP is 4490 and es is 2812.
Could you take a look at my char and give me some advices? :(
"

It`s really strange, I saw your WE, it`s correct , did you check your hit chance? should be at 100% or close to it, I saw no Accuracy itens in your build.

I can share some tips to improve your build:

+1 helm base, and you can craft.
Once you can affor Awakened Spell Cascade

Look my itens with Accuracy:

"
afonsosp wrote:
"

It`s really strange, I saw your WE, it`s correct , did you check your hit chance? should be at 100% or close to it, I saw no Accuracy itens in your build.

I can share some tips to improve your build:

+1 helm base, and you can craft.
Once you can affor Awakened Spell Cascade

Look my itens with Accuracy:

I got 95% hit chance. I dont think accuracy is the problem here :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info