PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

What upgraded gems should I get in my chest first if I want more damage? Or is there something else I can upgrade first that will give me more damage? I'm considering getting Replica Duskdawn but POB says I'll lose a lot of damage.

I have the ES on hit discipline Jewel but I don't have any other buffs on it that benefit my hatred

Here's my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/s7sK5ifs
Last edited by GroovyTaco on Feb 9, 2021, 7:48:45 AM
Hello all who is the best Raise spectre for the build ? all of my spectre = Os i'm just starting map and i'm on T9-T12
Last edited by Osiris159 on Feb 9, 2021, 8:50:41 AM
"
Osiris159 wrote:
Hello all who is the best Raise spectre for the build ? all of my spectre = Os i'm just starting map and i'm on T9-T12

Can pm me in game for an invite to my hideout to get the Primal Crushclaw and Primal Blisterlord speceter bois. They have TONS of life and will boost DPS a lot.
IGN: @VolatileRitual

"
GroovyTaco wrote:

What upgraded gems should I get in my chest first if I want more damage? Or is there something else I can upgrade first that will give me more damage? I'm considering getting Replica Duskdawn but POB says I'll lose a lot of damage.

I have the ES on hit discipline Jewel but I don't have any other buffs on it that benefit my hatred

Here's my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/s7sK5ifs

For gems:

Awakened CoC
Level 21 VD
Awakened Spell Cascade

For expensive item upgrade:
This is my work in progress. This helmet gives me about 27-30% more damage

Replica Duskdawn will likely feel better than Martyr. Especially should you decide to go Detonate Dead for Single Target (what I do). Rep DD vs Martyr stuff can be seen in the posts above/previous page.
Last edited by Gryphenprey on Feb 9, 2021, 9:10:02 AM
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
Osiris159 wrote:

Can pm me in game for an invite to my hideout to get the Primal Crushclaw and Primal Blisterlord speceter bois. They have TONS of life and will boost DPS a lot.
IGN: @VolatileRitual

@Grooveytaco

Working on my response to yours and will edit it in. ^^

oh nice TY man =)
Hi Gryph! Thanks for the great build! I've done Sirius A9 and Maven deathless with no issue with this build and Harvest crafting is making min-maxing this build lots of fun. This is my items so far.

A couple of question if anyone can help me.

1. I am currently also trying to make elevated unnerve on hit gloves. After I got that will I be able to replace bladeblast on the CWDT chain? If so what should I replace it with?

2. I also see some people running hypothermia support and was just wondering how do we chill the enemy>

I Crafted today :) , I believe now I have almost all things.
"
FkAlex wrote:
Hi Gryph! Thanks for the great build! I've done Sirius A9 and Maven deathless with no issue with this build and Harvest crafting is making min-maxing this build lots of fun. This is my items so far.

A couple of question if anyone can help me.

1. I am currently also trying to make elevated unnerve on hit gloves. After I got that will I be able to replace bladeblast on the CWDT chain? If so what should I replace it with?

2. I also see some people running hypothermia support and was just wondering how do we chill the enemy>

Corpse Pact Ascendancy chills and shocks enemies :D

Come to stream and I'll explain the gloves :P

Or I'll edit the process into here later XD

"
afonsosp wrote:

I Crafted today :) , I believe now I have almost all things.

Nice! Very nice helmet!

Live now if y'all have questions. Until 3am. Just chillin and running Detonate Dead.

twitch.tv/gryphenprey

I just crafted this today. I just need to reroll some of the mods on it and it'll be perfect. This increased my damage massively

My build now, not quite sure what's left to upgrade here that isn't a huge investment (Replica DD).

My two current projects:

The belt I'm planning on removing the defence to add crit. But I'm unsure if I want to reroll the suffixes to try and get t1-2 Dexterity + better resistances. Or should I keep the strength and keep rerolling the resistances?

For the ring, I'm planning on using Aug Fire to get a prefix. But I'm unsure if I should be going for the Warlord prefix (fire damage with endurance charges) or just fire damage on attacks (in which case I might just crafting bench it on). For suffixes, I'm thinking of harvest crafting Crit Multi and Chaos Res.

Any feedback would be appreciated :)
"
tennoni wrote:

My build now, not quite sure what's left to upgrade here that isn't a huge investment (Replica DD).

My two current projects:

The belt I'm planning on removing the defence to add crit. But I'm unsure if I want to reroll the suffixes to try and get t1-2 Dexterity + better resistances. Or should I keep the strength and keep rerolling the resistances?

For the ring, I'm planning on using Aug Fire to get a prefix. But I'm unsure if I should be going for the Warlord prefix (fire damage with endurance charges) or just fire damage on attacks (in which case I might just crafting bench it on). For suffixes, I'm thinking of harvest crafting Crit Multi and Chaos Res.

Any feedback would be appreciated :)

For the ring: leave prefix open for craft. Leo 20% damage, Energy shield, or eventually -3 mana cost of channel skills (can buy back 3 passives with this and additional stun avoidance)
But yes, Chaos res and multi is good. My ring:

For the belt, remove defense, Augment Crit, and reroll suffixes. Know what suffixes you want. Cannot roll natural dex on belts (essence of sorrow only) so keep that in mind. Reduced Flask Charges used is really nice though. I am trying to get more chaos res on mine atm:

Great stuff though dude! Very nice :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info