[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

Hey Gents,

Please let me start with thanking you for all support among all pages in this thread. It is amazing build!

Currently sitting at ~60% crit in town, 4800 life + 2500 ES, ~90%+ stun res. Got the watcher's Eye with ES on hit but I am still feeling kind of squishy, dieing very often. Any sugestions guys?

Appreciate every response in advance, take care Exiles!
Man how are you guys getting your crit up so high? I'm at 58.13% in town with buffs up :(

"
cjbender wrote:
Man how are you guys getting your crit up so high? I'm at 58.13% in town with buffs up :(

Well hope you mean hideout.

But replica dusk dawn gives way more crit. Also crit ring would be better.
Tips on fighting the feared invitation?

Can't stand still long enough to ramp up my damage
SPorkTots
Think the build is really running away from me now with each upgrade costing 10ex and Rep Dusk pushing 40ex now :c

I guess on the bright side I can do T16's fine.
"
Artwebb1986 wrote:
"
cjbender wrote:

Unset rings are very good. 30% crit from Diamond is not worth more than the socket.

58% is not bad. Bear in mind power charges are another 120% increased crit chance, Enemies on CGround have 100% increased crit against them, and assassin's mark grants 1.5% base crit against the marked enemy.

Also you're using Inpulsa. While good, a rare chest with attack crit would feel much better.

That's my work in progress. Can check out the OP for a guide on how to craft one of these.

"
Tommiiie wrote:
Think the build is really running away from me now with each upgrade costing 10ex and Rep Dusk pushing 40ex now :c

I guess on the bright side I can do T16's fine.

I mean that's pretty normal. 10ex watcher's eye being the most immediately impactful piece. As for like, the chest...you can mostly self craft that if you're patient and farm Harvests. I spent a fraction of what mine is actually worth making it.

Also, Rep DD's will be about 20ex when more enter the market and is probably the last upgrade you want to make.

"
NoxNothus wrote:
Hey Gents,

Please let me start with thanking you for all support among all pages in this thread. It is amazing build!

Currently sitting at ~60% crit in town, 4800 life + 2500 ES, ~90%+ stun res. Got the watcher's Eye with ES on hit but I am still feeling kind of squishy, dieing very often. Any sugestions guys?

Appreciate every response in advance, take care Exiles!

More EHP more better. Work on crafting a rare with splodey+10% of max life as extra max energy shield.

Beyond that, consider getting more chaos resistance, that is probably what's killing you if I had to guess.
Last edited by Gryphenprey on Jan 28, 2021, 6:19:51 PM
"
Artwebb1986 wrote:
"
cjbender wrote:

Hahah yeah I meant hideout :D
Replica Duskdawn getting much more expensive right now. So its either a new build out there or just a short price rise
Thanks for the build. Swapped to it this league as my second character since I had some currency built up for what feels like the first league ever, and had never played a CoC build before.

Had a question about Watcher's Eye since I'm in the market for one. Is there a priority for the best Anger/Zealotry mods I should be looking for on one?

Thanks
I still think Martyr as an endgame option makes a lot of sense and depending on playstyles and wishes, either option is more than viable. (especially considering the cost of Replica Duskdawn)

Martyr is still more damage (even including corpse explosion scaling) and a free suffix on either boots (elusive !) or flask (wise oak !).

I don't think I'll ever get a Replica Duskdawn, PoB just points towards it not being worth it.

And an other detail Gryph, about CoC, re-reading the reddit thread I'm having a lot of second thoughts about the paragraph in your guide. Are you sure that the issue really is "don't get too much AS" ?
From the thread's wording, assuming 14% CDR, I would assume that :
- An APS of 7.57 is ideal, perfect CoC sync with attacks, max procrate achieved
- An APS of 15.14 is ideal, perfect CoC with every second attack, max procrate achieved
- The further you go away from these values, the worse it goes, with worse being reached at 10.1 APS where you lose 37.5% of your procs

Doesn't that mean for us that getting as close as possible to 15.14 is the best ? (and kinda hard to achieve even with Corpse Pact + Tailwind + Onslaught tbh, highest I could realistically reach in PoB was around 14 APS)

But ! All in all, our effective dps is probably limited by VD's cap of 60 balls anyway, right ? Assuming max procs at 14% CDR, we would get 7.57*12 VDs per second, which is 90, kinda hard to believe they would all manage to spam and hit in time without hitting the cap, even on melee range...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info