[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

What MTX do you suggest to get a better overview of the fight. I sometimes miss zones on the ground due to 98237429384 flying balls of fire :D void VD looks most promising as it is mostly transparent.
"
zDron4eGz wrote:
Why not use CWC instead of CoC ? Think its more safe for farm endgame ?

The short version:

CWC= 30% less damage with hits and 1.5 VD procs per second.

CoC is an actual damage support gem and can procs VD upwards of 7.5 times per second.

"
JudgeHett wrote:
What MTX do you suggest to get a better overview of the fight. I sometimes miss zones on the ground due to 98237429384 flying balls of fire :D void VD looks most promising as it is mostly transparent.

yeah, from what others have told me the void one is pretty good for visibility, I use the Stygian one just because it's easier on my eyes. haha
Last edited by Gryphenprey on Jan 20, 2021, 3:28:14 AM
The damage feels good, even without the cluster jewels, but oh my god do I feel squishy... I'm not even at 4k hp with this tree, and to think about the ES buffer you'd first need the ES WE + G.Vanity... I'm not really in any decent+ HP gear yet, but man, do I get one shot left and right...

This is far from comfortable, there is a bunch of mechanics that you can't block that WILL one shot you if not dodged. Sadly the CwC version felt way more tanky on a budget (although the dmg felt way worse in end-game without really significant investment).

Questions:
- Is crit on chest enough to drop the inc crit strikes 6th link? Or do you need something like bottled faith as well?
- Any harvest tips for chest/belt/boots crafting? I skipped the Harvest mostly, a bit lost there...
- What about replacing the Ngamahu's with a life on spell hit shaper ring? Feels like I could squeeze a lot more out of this slot...
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
zDron4eGz wrote:
Why not use CWC instead of CoC ? Think its more safe for farm endgame ?

The short version:

CWC= 30% less damage with hits and 1.5 VD procs per second.

CoC is an actual damage support gem and can procs VD upwards of 7.5 times per second.

Ty, CwC better for lvling, CoC for endgame :)
build feels omega squishy after swapping to threads.
clear speed is great but i do get one-shot a ton while running red maps
Had a question... Are the Inpulsa or explody chest really that helpful for clearing ?
The balls seem to clear distant packs just fine (in T14, that said).
"
ploooo wrote:

I feel the same way unfortunately. I have the es on hit from the fennumus boots and aspect of the spider, but my ES still barely gets above 10-30, it's basically non existent.

I'm curious if anyone knows if this will get noticeably better with the glorious vanity jewel? I'm assuming half of the self ignite damage gets taken from life, allowing the ES on hit to actually give you some ES.
"
tenw30d wrote:
"
ploooo wrote:

I feel the same way unfortunately. I have the es on hit from the fennumus boots and aspect of the spider, but my ES still barely gets above 10-30, it's basically non existent.

I'm curious if anyone knows if this will get noticeably better with the glorious vanity jewel? I'm assuming half of the self ignite damage gets taken from life, allowing the ES on hit to actually give you some ES.

I'd assume the ES on hit watchers eye would be better than the aspect of the spider since thats not ever mob.
Vaal Breach can make a tricky fight a breeze.
Or complicate it...

LuLuLo
"
ploooo wrote:

what is threads?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info