[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

Any tips on performance improvements?..

Getting like 15fps and can't see shit...

Does stygian vd make a big difference?
SPorkTots
Hi, i'm very interested in this build since i love VD. So i'm thinking on rerolling to this one.
How far do you think i can go with just the mandatory uniques, a Martyt of Innocence and some decent rares? Is it possible to reach red tier maps and farm for the upgrades?
Thanks very much for the guide!
"
B_L_3_E_D wrote:
Any tips on performance improvements?..

Getting like 15fps and can't see shit...

Does stygian vd make a big difference?

I'm running a 3060 and I drop to about 45 FPS in a huge pack. But that being said the MTX is basically a must have if you ask me just to make it easier to see anything.
Could finally buy the Eye for cheap (70c).

Damage is now alot better because of all the extra debuff procs.
With Hotheaded jewel i am alot faster too.

Unfortunatly 30 life on ignite is now replaced by 5 life on ignite and a 2% leech.
Before the Eye Life was basically not moving and even ES was up most of the time since i invested in 0.3% ES leech.

Now ES is down constantly and Life kind of idling.

Will ES be down all the time even with a Glorious Vanity or does it help a bit?
Atm i have the feeling ES is pretty much useless and not worth the investment.

But all in all i felt never so safe in a 3.8k life build before. :)

What do you think of a lvl 20 Immortal Call instead of Ice Golem in lvl 20 CwDT?
The new extra 40% duration from Mistress of Sacrifice should help.

"
Xirce wrote:
Could finally buy the Eye for cheap (70c).

Damage is now alot better because of all the extra debuff procs.
With Hotheaded jewel i am alot faster too.

Unfortunatly 30 life on ignite is now replaced by 5 life on ignite and a 2% leech.
Before the Eye Life was basically not moving and even ES was up most of the time since i invested in 0.3% ES leech.

Now ES is down constantly and Life kind of idling.

Will ES be down all the time even with a Glorious Vanity or does it help a bit?
Atm i have the feeling ES is pretty much useless and not worth the investment.

But all in all i felt never so safe in a 3.8k life build before. :)

What do you think of a lvl 20 Immortal Call instead of Ice Golem in lvl 20 CwDT?
The new extra 40% duration from Mistress of Sacrifice should help.

I'm using Immortal Call instead of Ice Golem actually. Lol. It feels very good.

ES will probably be non-existent until ES on hit and/or ES on kill.

Fortify would help a bit as well. Reducing the damage taken to 20 instead of 25.

You can always double up on the ring if you feel the need, they do stack :P
"
Gryphenprey wrote:

I'm using Immortal Call instead of Ice Golem actually. Lol. It feels very good.

ES will probably be non-existent until ES on hit and/or ES on kill.

Fortify would help a bit as well. Reducing the damage taken to 20 instead of 25.

You can always double up on the ring if you feel the need, they do stack :P

Looks like i had the right feeling with Immortal Call. :)

So ES is only useful when you have a Watcher's Eye?

I so hope for a cheap Overlord cluster Jewel to get Fortify.

2 rings sound tempting but life leech feels good already, just ES leech is lacking. Why there isnt a ring with 30 ES on ignite? :)

"
Hi, i'm very interested in this build since i love VD. So i'm thinking on rerolling to this one.
How far do you think i can go with just the mandatory uniques, a Martyt of Innocence and some decent rares? Is it possible to reach red tier maps and farm for the upgrades?
Thanks very much for the guide!

If you have the Eye of Innocence, Sunspite, Ngamahus and Martyr you will destroy red maps. You die here and there but if you follow what the guide says (Stun immunity for example) you won't have any problems. So about 2-3ex (even less the more time goes by) and you are good to go into red maps.
How do we actually ignite ourselves? I have the currency for the amulet now, the jewel is only 10c so im going to replace my boots with the jewel but i honestly just dont get it. Why is the jewel a preference over the boots?

I am now in yellow maps and its super fun, i just dont understand how we're igniting ourselves or really, how this mechanic works..
"
Respeck wrote:
How do we actually ignite ourselves? I have the currency for the amulet now, the jewel is only 10c so im going to replace my boots with the jewel but i honestly just dont get it. Why is the jewel a preference over the boots?

I am now in yellow maps and its super fun, i just dont understand how we're igniting ourselves or really, how this mechanic works..

Read the amulet and the first post in this guide.

You take fire damage, the jewel allows that fire to ignite.
Why not use CWC instead of CoC ? Think its more safe for farm endgame ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info