[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

"
Irvibi wrote:
Is the spell cascade a must-have support?

No, just a nice upgrade.
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
Irvibi wrote:

No, just a nice upgrade.

Then what about a helmet like this?
--------
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Increased Area of Effect
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Concentrated Effect
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 25 Hypothermia
Socketed Gems deal 30% more Elemental Damage
Socketed Spells have +3% to Critical Strike Chance
14% increased Area of Effect
25% increased Area Damage
18% increased Effect of Cold Ailments

"
Irvibi wrote:
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
Irvibi wrote:

No, just a nice upgrade.

Then what about a helmet like this?
--------
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Increased Area of Effect
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Concentrated Effect
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 25 Hypothermia
Socketed Gems deal 30% more Elemental Damage
Socketed Spells have +3% to Critical Strike Chance
14% increased Area of Effect
25% increased Area Damage
18% increased Effect of Cold Ailments

Go nuts! XD
You might have some mana reservation problems though (getting 20-22% from helmet currently)
Is it okey when only using VD? Because I feel the way VD charging enemy is better than DD, use DD don't feel like zoom zoom anymore.
And I have struggle with ES, is there anything ( except Mageblood ) to improve my build?
My POB : https://pastebin.com/EeFUN8Qp
Thank you so much
"
Is it okey when only using VD? Because I feel the way VD charging enemy is better than DD, use DD don't feel like zoom zoom anymore.
And I have struggle with ES, is there anything ( except Mageblood ) to improve my build?
My POB : https://pastebin.com/EeFUN8Qp
Thank you so much

If you change the enchant on your boots to be "18% reduced mana cost of skills if you have been hit recently" That will drive the mana costs WAYYY down. Your ring also only has -6, could be -7. This would take VD cost down from 24 to 14.

Right now you have 424es recharging per second and 128es leeched for 552 es recovered per second. With your current setup you can consume
208es from VD and 165es from Desecrate=373es per second. However that doesn't take into account CWDT spells like Ball Lightning which will proc a LOT and that costs 14 per cast. Also the big CWDT spells cost quite a lot as well.

With the boot enchant and fixed ring you go down to 121+95=216 ES per second on VD+Desecrate.
Then all your other spells triggering will also drop in cost drastically. You now have over 300es per second leftover available for CWDT spells.

TL:DR-> Change your boots enchant to reduced mana cost.
Thanks for updating man! I have one question, what's the best/cheapest way to get to 52%CDR? (ELI5 please hahaha)
"
pildachusss wrote:
Thanks for updating man! I have one question, what's the best/cheapest way to get to 52%CDR? (ELI5 please hahaha)

If you are not using Mageblood it's actually pretty easy. You wanna get a level 5 Woke Cast on Crit, which, when combined with +3 crit mastery, gives 31% CDR. From there you need 21% CDR which can be gotten from Belt craft (12%) and 9% from boot implicit which requires some Orb of Conflicting, but not to max tier.

I think that'd be the CHEAPEST way. You can always get more CDR on the belt slot, but that requires buying/crafting one with the CDR stat on it which is $$$

ALTERNATIVELY/ADDITIONALLY you can squeeze in Anomalous Temporal Rift for 5% CDR at 20% quality as needed and/or use Abyssal Jewels with 2-3% (such as in your stygian).
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
pildachusss wrote:

If you are not using Mageblood it's actually pretty easy. You wanna get a level 5 Woke Cast on Crit, which, when combined with +3 crit mastery, gives 31% CDR. From there you need 21% CDR which can be gotten from Belt craft (12%) and 9% from boot implicit which requires some Orb of Conflicting, but not to max tier.

I think that'd be the CHEAPEST way. You can always get more CDR on the belt slot, but that requires buying/crafting one with the CDR stat on it which is $$$

ALTERNATIVELY/ADDITIONALLY you can squeeze in Anomalous Temporal Rift for 5% CDR at 20% quality as needed and/or use Abyssal Jewels with 2-3% (such as in your stygian).

Thank you for taking the time to answer! <3
How much would you think this build would cost ? I have around 170 divines, and looking for something new.
Just wanna say thank you for awesome build bro

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info