💣Velyna's Poets Pen Blade Blast 💣 All Content | Easy Start | Melt Endgame | 2 Button Gameplay

"
Raszianin wrote:
So after dropping bloodrage how do we generate frenzy charges? Cant find any source of it in current endgame pob

I played a BF/BB build Heist with barrage and it is really good in terms of APS and dealing more dps on single targets but given enough gear, it won't matter for either Barrage or KB cause you're already slamming a lot of damage.

Truthfully im glad this is brought up, cause barrage can definitely help people transitioning into bf/bb, esp when they don't have the helm enchant.

Basically preference at this point but in terms of overall use at your peak, KB is just much better.. unless you hate KB covering your screen then you can barrage all the way. :p
If you go God tier, you want to get replica farruls fur since you already generate power charges as an assassin.
Replica generates frenzy charges and endurance charges.
I've been enjoying the build so far but I feel like I'm missing something. I still get one shot by certain things and I don't know why. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The one thing I see is the small cluster for enduring composer.

https://pastebin.com/5mkDL9nf

Makes it incredibly frustrating while trying to level...
Last edited by Phasze on Jan 28, 2021, 9:17:57 PM
Hello and thank you for the guide also i am new to the game also enjoying your build and the game a lot!
Despite the fact i'm new to the game, sometimes i feel that i'm squishy and getting a few one shots. Could you please check if i lack something so i can change/improve it?

https://pastebin.com/2q2YGAZz
Quick question regarding our helm enchant!

Currently the only Crown in the market with "Bladefall fires an additional volley" is priced at 25ex.. can you recommend the next best enchant for us that isn't so costly? ^^;
"
lGuillianl wrote:
Quick question regarding our helm enchant!

Currently the only Crown in the market with "Bladefall fires an additional volley" is priced at 25ex.. can you recommend the next best enchant for us that isn't so costly? ^^;

"Blade Blast does 40% increased damage" is only ~3ex in RSC. Still a good damage boost.
Send me a message in game or on the forum if I've won a bid

In-Game Names:
Pheee
Last edited by OriginalPhee on Jan 29, 2021, 3:11:42 AM
"
Velyna wrote:
"
taegummy wrote:
1) How important are getting the cluster jewels with those exact skills on them? The large one with the 3 mentioned skills cost about 165c the last I checked. I've only gotten the ones listed in the ramping segment.

Or should I stick with BV? My issue is I've been dying a fair bit in T12s and I'm honestly not too sure what I am doing wrong.

I updated the PoB imports a bit ago make sure you get new ones first off!

Switching without clusters isn't a good idea honestly, they add a huge chunk of damage AND defence. It looks like you have a large with 2 of the 3 and that's fine but getting the right medium/small is pretty important.

The new PoB uses a Feast of Flesh instead of Fettle.

Thanks for the reply! I've transitioned over to the endgame build. Do you mind letting me know what I can work on next?

Have been dying alot in maps, finding myself getting ohko'd ever so often.
Last edited by taegummy on Jan 29, 2021, 8:50:37 PM
Is it at all possible to replace Farrul's Fur with a high level crafted gear with specific stats, or is Farrul's the BiS for armour?
nice build, only 645 deaths
Hi dumb question here because I'm new and I don't really understand everything happening here.

I couldn't find a pastebin link for your build. How do I know what gems should go to what level? What other gems should occupy the empty slots? Where do I get those green flasks? I'm just trying to grind through the acts with my friends who are 1000 better than me and thought I'd use a guide like they suggested.

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info