Path of Exile 3.13.0 Announcement Details

pog
already excited what you guys worked on.

bring it on :)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
i hope this time u bring some real changes, in the right direction and not another infantil stuff with alot shit to loot
"
sirgog wrote:
How long are you expecting the stream to go? It starts 3 hours before I'm working that day.

bump. two hours before i leave for work, for me.

X
"
xyllywyt wrote:
"
sirgog wrote:
How long are you expecting the stream to go? It starts 3 hours before I'm working that day.

bump. two hours before i leave for work, for me.

X

I asked the same question on Reddit and it was answered there. Expect 90 min, give or take.
Le Toucan Will Return
"
sirgog wrote:

I asked the same question on Reddit and it was answered there. Expect 90 min, give or take.

thank you
announcement about announcement?

Why do i expect another beta-testing gimped from the start league?
you fucked up pretty badly with this delay
Sounds about POGGERS.
The ebullience of being in a constant state of ecstasy, is exhilaratingly euphoric.
Video looks like a giant map device, followed by what may be a new map mod system. When you combine that with "They sought novelties from far and wide at her insistence, never satisfying her curiosity, her lust for conflict and contest," and "She is near, and eager to witness your struggle," which I assume references Zana, it sounds like the entire endgame map system/configuration/model is being revamped. I really hope that is the case because it would mean the league is probably map based (instead of removing us from map advancement to advance in the league) and the current map system... well... could use a complete overhaul to be honest.

My only fear is that Zana is going to be the "bad guy." I like Zana and hope that isn't the case, could be interesting though. Or I could be completely wrong about all of this. /shrug

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info