[3.15] Elemental Hit Ballista Totem Hiero | Budget Friendly | League Start to Endgame

Hi @all
reporting back after some weeks of enjoying this beautiful build.
if PoB is correct

and I'm still min-maxing here and there 0__0
don't need to say this IS my new favorite build :P

Edit:
killed every endgame boss multiple times, got 36 challenges, delved, just.... beautiful.

Last edited by D3m0n0 on Mar 5, 2021, 5:25:08 PM
Well, this league is pretty much done, I might still try for 40/40. I am not sure. My profile is open if you want to look.

Final pastebin at level 99.

Final gear, I doubt I will make any changes, I am very happy with the DPS / defence ratio. I decided to swap back to the -9 rings as the playstyle feels a lot smoother.

Spoiler

Maven kill

Good luck with the rest of your journey.

I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
Are you still selling chainbreaker jewels that cause intimadate? If so what is how do I get one?
Last edited by Rijaca on Mar 6, 2021, 6:11:49 PM
To kikeuy - Thanks for helping out with answering the questions!

To everyone - I have added links to 5 new videos from Ahewaz in the Videos Section of the guide.

"
Ahewaz wrote:
Well, this league is pretty much done, I might still try for 40/40. I am not sure.

All the best if you are going for 40/40! :)

"
Rijaca wrote:
Are you still selling chainbreaker jewels that cause intimadate? If so what is how do I get one?

I am selling Lethal Pride(Akoya) with Intimidate at either Golem's Blood or Surveillance(Both Notable are taken with this build) for 2ex (The added mod on the other Notable is not a useful one). You can look for me in game if you are interested. :)

Cheers
My 3.15 take/update to Lunasicc187's OneShotKill Elemental Hit Hierophant Guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3005581
Last edited by Vei on Mar 7, 2021, 8:48:35 PM
"
akagisen wrote:
"
kikeuy wrote:
"
akagisen wrote:

My HP is 5k8 now.
Currently I cant kill shaper and die while trying to. Any suggestion guys? TIA

The number one advice to you is to keep practicing , with that gear/character lvl you should kill him easily.

thanks for the advice.

I just did it. But uber atziri is a problem for me . My damage is not enough to get her down quick. Any suggestion ?

As kikeuy mentioned totem placement is the key.

Uber Atziri Video.

While I realize I have more DPS, what you should take from the video is totem placement. Notice how I place my totems away from all the other clones to avoid the reflect. Other than that, it is a matter of learning the encounter.

What I can tell you is, the clone with the "spear" has the least HP so that is the one you want to focus on.
Im guessing Headhunter doesnt work in this build since we dont kill the mobs ourself? Im asking because i just handed in a belt prophecy and happend to stumble upon a Headhunter for the first time ever.

Edit: No idea why i asked before just trying it out, it does indeed work, so gonna have a little fun trying this out a little.
Last edited by Hemanse on Mar 9, 2021, 6:09:37 PM
"
Hemanse wrote:
Im guessing Headhunter doesnt work in this build since we dont kill the mobs ourself? Im asking because i just handed in a belt prophecy and happend to stumble upon a Headhunter for the first time ever.

Edit: No idea why i asked before just trying it out, it does indeed work, so gonna have a little fun trying this out a little.

Yeah, it is a lot of fun, I got my first one last league. I finally understood the hype.

5-Emblem with HH.
"
Hemanse wrote:

Gratz on your brand new belt!.
In Haewark region with Beyond atlas mods (Power Hungry and Pier Diemon) ,roll double beyond map and start a ritual. From 0 mods to 40+ in no time , Legion is fun too but Ritual is insanity. You can roll Chromium watchstones with extra currency from rare mods.
If your pc can take the abuse use sextants on watchstones , put Legion scarabs , Strongboxes scarabs , Elder Scarabs and a Metamorph scarab for the final lootxplosion. Delirium and Blight enchant adds lots of monsters(and rewards too!) , Alva missions helps too.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2844110
"
Ahewaz wrote:
Well, this league is pretty much done, I might still try for 40/40. I am not sure. My profile is open if you want to look.

Final gear, I doubt I will make any changes, I am very happy with the DPS / defence ratio. I decided to swap back to the -9 rings as the playstyle feels a lot smoother.

Spoiler

Maven kill

Hello,
I have heard, you have your own playstyle(and a little changed passived tree).

I am not trying to critisize you, just pointing out one thing for you to think on.

Using 2 or even 3 healing flasks is your preference and that is ok.

I suggest though that you should use different types of prefixes to get an overlap of healing. That way you can press 2 flasks at same time and heal more.

This flask heals 930 life per second and also alot more total than yours per use.
Last edited by Kharadas on Mar 10, 2021, 8:10:56 AM
"
Kharadas wrote:
"
Ahewaz wrote:

Spoiler

Maven kill

Hello,
I have heard, you have your own playstyle(and a little changed passived tree).

I am not trying to critisize you, just pointing out one thing for you to think on.

Using 2 or even 3 healing flasks is your preference and that is ok.

I suggest though that you should use different types of prefixes to get an overlap of healing. That way you can press 2 flasks at same time and heal more.

This flask heals 930 life per second and also alot more total than yours per use.

Thanks for the advice, I have tried your way and have come up short. I do not like it. I prefer to get 50% ASAP as most of the time I need to heal it is because I have taken a lot of damage.

My usual flasks are 2 heals (50% instant with immunity to bleed & Ignite) - A Movement flask with immunity to freeze & 2 DPS flasks (Dying Sun & Bottled Faith).

Right now I have 3 healing flasks as I am trying to get 100 so nothing is more important than getting healed. I am running easy maps so DPS is not an issue.

On the videos, I can kill everything without dying so it works for me. It is not for everyone. The one thing you do not know is that I have bad hand/eye coordination so the 50% instant flask saves my butt lol.

I have gone through trial and error over 1.5 years of playing this build through 2 major nerfs, & have found success in my combination.

Thanks, it is always good to get advice, that is how people grow. Ask Vei sometime about the million questions I ask him per league.

Once I hit 100 (praying right now lol). I might try to change it up to see if I can play with that style. It has been a while since I tried it. You are correct that your flask setup heals a lot more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info