[3.15] Elemental Hit Ballista Totem Hiero | Budget Friendly | League Start to Endgame

Congratulations too.
With as many rares as this build uses, this build MIGHT benefit from some of the crazy rare item combines. My biggest problem is not knowing how to craft the gear that is shown in the gear Ahewaz shows. Outside of the double corrupt on the helm (which is easy to figure out HOW to do if not actually accomplish) the rares still confused me. I usually end up just shopping for items that get as close as possible. Ya, I always feel like I'm just not smart enough to know what to do to get those items. Still enjoy this build and play style though.
Dumb question.

As Xop's amulet grants us Avatar of Fire we don't need to allocate it on the tree. right? I see it in PoB and I don't know why.
Last edited by wyrm00 on May 12, 2022, 9:13:01 AM
That is correct. Once you get the Xoph's from my understanding is that you then spec out of it and into Lethality I think. I'm not sure how rare the amulet is, but I think the pob is for a more standard and maybe cheap amulet to begin with.

**edit*

Here is the final PoB that Ahewaz posted which looks like what you are looking for:

https://pastebin.com/n5DDkXqb
Last edited by Apostolos on May 12, 2022, 12:43:02 PM
One question I did have for Ahewaz if you are still looking in here is the defensive part of the original tree. It shows going into acrobatics (which still exists) and phase acrobatics which does not.

Being still a noob how does this affect the defenses of the build really? The final pob I quoted does not even go up into acrobatics at all.

**Edit**
I guess I am trying to get a handle on the defensive aspect of the build as it is now and how it stacks up if anyone who knows can chime in.
Last edited by Apostolos on May 16, 2022, 6:11:24 PM
"
Apostolos wrote:
One question I did have for Ahewaz if you are still looking in here is the defensive part of the original tree. It shows going into acrobatics (which still exists) and phase acrobatics which does not.

Being still a noob how does this affect the defenses of the build really? The final pob I quoted does not even go up into acrobatics at all.

**Edit**
I guess I am trying to get a handle on the defensive aspect of the build as it is now and how it stacks up if anyone who knows can chime in.

No, I do not take it, my profile is open if you want to take a look.

IGN: TheUnknownWatchman
I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
Well... 2 years in the making.

FINALLY

Spoiler
I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
Congratulations !

I'm playing this build again but this time I decided to play Chieftain to be more tanky. I tried to build with 30k armour, 80 resists and only 5.4k hp but it wasn't tanky enough and got oneshotted time to time.

So I decided to go more glass cannon with 4.5k hp, arn's anguish, Aspect of carnage and it was way better. I will die but I kill everything faster so I take less risk.

Leadership's price amulet is amazing, you have at minimum 7 brittle and 14 scorch to 15/30 after somes hits.

I dont have a big playtime so my stuff is not good (less than 3ex) but I still have 1kk dps and I tried with your stuff Ahewaz and got 1,7kk..

https://pastebin.com/LunCLUuT

I could go more glass canon by dropping some life nodes but I think it will be too squishy...

I'm happy with the build atm.
Last edited by Abelun on Jun 17, 2022, 9:39:32 AM
Fated Uniques can no longer be acquired.

build dead thx !!!!!
hmm yup...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info