[3.15] Elemental Hit Ballista Totem Hiero | Budget Friendly | League Start to Endgame

ty for build
"
gkules wrote:
Guys why did you choose fire penetration? Is it better now? Just curious... We will have some -resistants thanks to curses.

After Combustion was nerfed. Fire Penetration is the best for DPS.
I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
"
Apostolos wrote:
Bart, I took a quick look at your older characters and none are even using Avatar of Fire or Ancestral Bond. I've not played this build in about 3 leagues, but I do remember you posting some good stuff in regards to it. The pastebin that Ahewaz put up looks a lot more familiar with what I remember, so was just curious. Are you making those changes due to your gear making up for it or if I am just needing to do a whole lot more reading before looking at this again?

You should never look at my older chars, i am reusing them for various purposes :) Plus i think PoE does something with tree when tree changes ...

Also not playing this league, sunk into lost ark :)

Last edited by bartpio on Mar 1, 2022, 4:26:24 PM
38 this league. Not sure if I will try for 40. As Bart mentioned Lost Ark is really addicting.

Final gear
Spoiler

The biggest change I made was to use Xoph's & respec the points (Avatar of Fire) to get Lethality. I never saw any +1 Fire/Dex amulets in this league.

Final PoB - https://pastebin.com/n5DDkXqb

Maven Run

Good Luck with the rest of your journey.

Last edited by Wolferlmm on Mar 8, 2022, 7:20:38 PM
"
Wolferlmm wrote:

My gear in standard

Spoiler

I can kill everything. I did this league as well.

My profile is open if you want to look - IGN - TheUnknownNomad
40 for this league. Done all, except The Feared without any rotas. I fail on feared and invite my friend second time. My profile is open. I try to make build as cheap as possible. Cost little more 100c. For hard fight I switch body to Kaom's Heart. Yriel is fastest and have better DPS. Cheap, good and fun build.
P.S. +8 Frostferrno with one green socket I buy for 2Ex about 3 weeks ago.
Sorry for my english,is not my native language.
"
45MAREK wrote:
40 for this league. Done all, except The Feared without any rotas. I fail on feared and invite my friend second time. My profile is open. I try to make build as cheap as possible. Cost little more 100c. For hard fight I switch body to Kaom's Heart. Yriel is fastest and have better DPS. Cheap, good and fun build.
P.S. +8 Frostferrno with one green socket I buy for 2Ex about 3 weeks ago.
Sorry for my english,is not my native language.

Congratulations!
Thanks. I hope our build not be nerfed next league and we fight with totem again,
I decided to get 40/40 as well.

Final Gear

Spoiler

Final PoB
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/VgxHkJCs

Final video with most of the end game bosses.

There are some nice crafts available if you enjoy crafting.

Spoiler

EDIT:
Got a really nice enchant from Izaro.

Spoiler
Last edited by Ahewaz on May 2, 2022, 12:51:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info