Rain of Arrow

This thing have so much aoe right now you can hit someone from center of the
sarn arena to the 4 sides. It hit like a truck, in ctf/ 1 vs 1 it cover so much ground that any non-ranged user won t be able to come close before getting shred to pieces.

Compared to a melee aoe skill were the hit and aoe appear right in from of player, ROA users are throwing arrows in the air at already a safe distance. This safe distance is then added to the area of effect of those arrows stacks making it an offscreen skill with incredible area coverage.

If there is 1 skill to use for bow users right now it is this one and nothing else.

The skill need some adjustment.
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Dec 24, 2020, 12:15:36 PM
Last bumped on Jan 11, 2021, 3:56:15 AM
i think is more like they need to balance ''Aoe'' stuff in pvp , like '' all skill deals 50% less aoe in pvp '' or if they cap ''Aoe'' in pvp

also probably they need to add something like a ''Fog'' to 1vs1/ctf Arena , because players with a widescreen/big TV can see all arena so they attack from a safe distance

there are many skills with a big aoe like RoA , like Ball Lightning Mines , Glacial cascade Mines , Lightning warp mines , Pyroclast mines+Astral, Purifying Flame mines , Shockwave totems + astral , Stormbrand with some clusters ,Kinetic Blast, Kinetic Bolt, Lightning Arrow , Ice Shot , BladeFall+Blade blast explosions, lacerate, sweep, new discharge with decent gear , Freezing Pulse and spark ( both with proj speed) and probably they will add more Big Aoe skills in the future

Since they nerfed tanks(without harvest legacy gear) in pvp , 1vs1 is ''the guy with more aoe and biggest screen will win ''
the first thing they need to nerf is bodyswap, auto targetting and randomly teleporting without animation. and the use of vaal flasks with vaal immortal call in 1v1's.
IGN : Relithh , Stronkberry
Last edited by relithh on Dec 29, 2020, 8:20:27 AM
Is more easy GGG remove the PvP from POE, have alot of broken thing like Discharge builds, mines with auto target etc.
Not a single player in the PVP community ever looks inward. No one ever asks themselves, is what I am doing also broken or OP? EVERYTHING else that I don't use is OP. But ANYTHING I choose to use is not of course. Why would it be? Guess you can't expect much from a couple of Flame Wall pvpers LOL.
It IS natural though.. players are always biased.

The post is about RoA, and everyone here is talking smack about other stuff as usual, what they PERSONALLY don't like, and what they want nerfed IMMEDIATELY LOL. A trend seen over and over. As if GGG just blindly listens to winey idiots. Your commands are of UTMOST importance your highness! What a joke.. haha

Love it! Happy New Year!

«PVP» -- PVP Guild. Recruiting!

Pm me for: 1v1s / 2v2s / 3v3s / CTFs!
Last edited by xweezyfbaby3x on Jan 5, 2021, 3:09:26 PM
Is Heavy Strike op? Because I'm the most broken mother fucker this games ever seen.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Roa I think isn't the problem. Most of the dps comes from impale or aura stacking. Either of which can be countered to a certain extend.
Last edited by relithh on Jan 10, 2021, 10:40:18 AM
What is the value of my own life when it is taken from others so easily?
Last edited by Noble_Seiken on Feb 20, 2021, 2:12:35 AM
ah you must be a glassy char, the reason i dropped roa is because of tanks that i couldn't dent.
"
relithh wrote:
ah you must be a glassy char, the reason i dropped roa is because of tanks that i couldn't dent.

What is the value of my own life when it is taken from others so easily?
Last edited by Noble_Seiken on Jul 12, 2021, 3:29:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info