Highlights from the Heist Flashback Event

"
Bugs001 wrote:
rng clips are boring as hell. thats not flashback highlights, we have this every league. it would be more iteresting to see highlights with league content, like accidently spawning abaxoth on low levels or even 4 abaxoth while fighting some map boss. Or even cadiro scam, or even tripple ghosted boss or exile. or some party fightning hard map boss.

I agree, it's really boring to see that all the time, this race had lot of great things to show us.
A compilation of all the game crash can be really cool to see by the way :P
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
Bugs001 wrote:
rng clips are boring as hell. thats not flashback highlights, we have this every league. it would be more iteresting to see highlights with league content, like accidently spawning abaxoth on low levels or even 4 abaxoth while fighting some map boss. Or even cadiro scam, or even tripple ghosted boss or exile. or some party fightning hard map boss.

This^.

So we can get the picture.
GGG staff thinks rng is the main fun of their game.

What a sadge revelation, can say?
Last edited by DarkJen on Dec 28, 2020, 12:36:11 AM
Steelmage RNG nerf when ?
"
Bugs001 wrote:
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
nice
Can't wait for the 7th. news are crazy slow these days.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
They post rng clips because it's more enticing to a broader audience (twitch views)

Without game knowledge or actually watching the stream a rippy fight holds less meaning (also harder to find in the mix of meme/rng twitch clips)

REVERTSUNDERNEVERGIVEUP

Without game knowledge,rng clips are even more boring.
So what if he 6 linked a shav when people don't understand how important or rare this is?
I'd rather watch a fight where a player's life goes up and down than someone using currency on an item in a game i have no knowledge of.
mirror drop or gtfo...

but seriously I agree with most of the comments, stop with the random rng videos! I would much rather see gameplay at a speed i couldn't hope to match.
RNG reactions are not highlights GGG. If you're not even trying don't bother.
I really like that we have a bit more action in maps with flashback. Would love this more in the regular game. Love to get Cassia with the blight encounter(I'm a fan of tower defense).
Sadly those highlights are mainly RNG hits, which might show the state of this game.
Hope we get more determined crafting in POE. I really liked Harvest and didn't get op gear, because i didn't even hit high level gear in time i was still interested playing POE. It is really a grinding gear late.
Would be fine, if gear upgrades wouldn't only be rng based.

Would also like a way to get more encounters in maps of stuff i like, without needing a lot of currency and only depending on rng.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info