The Flashback Event Starts This Weekend - Big Sale on Pets

sweeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"
Voltaxic wrote:
Wow.... one whole breach per zone? This is insane.... void it before it ruins standard

Flashback isn't voided
Sad. Only Delve was fun, other races not interesting, for me.
The flashback was scheduled for 3 weeks while it's 2 now. Does this mean that the new session is comming 1 week earlier also?
The FAQ says:

Can you migrate from Standard SSF Flashback to Standard Flashback?

Yes, this is possible. (The same applies to Hardcore SSF Flashback to Hardcore Flashback)

but I'm unable to do so?
The announcement for this event said that you can still get prizes if your character dies in Hardcore. Is this still the case for Flashback?

I only ask because I had a character death in Hardcore and it demoted on regular SSF Standard whereas during the Mayhem event characters demoted to "void league".

Are the characters that died and were demoted to SSF Standard still being tracked for prizes?
For some reason, I thought it will be additional zone mod rolls during existing Heist league simply to spice it up or something. But another Act, character and that god damn map grind? At this point, playing PoE I feel exactly like at my work doing daily routine boring stuff for years.

Very disappointment in myself for not reading event description and expecting to return for this event for all those few weeks (Do not care about prizes, just gameplay).

Somebody really should think about some other ways to have events that do not involve doing the same stuff over and over and over again over years every 3 months. Endless Delve was one of the good directions.

Anyway, I wish everyone a nice Christmas and amazing New Year. Cya in the second month of the next league.
I eat cats for breakfast.
"
Aurodox wrote:
The FAQ says:

Yes, this is possible. (The same applies to Hardcore SSF Flashback to Hardcore Flashback)

but I'm unable to do so?

Bump, same question
"
xriegg wrote:
"
Aurodox wrote:
The FAQ says:

but I'm unable to do so?

Bump, same question

I checked this morning and it now works! Just wanted to let you know :)
nice
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info