Good tidings, Nomad.

"
Gruentod wrote:
"
Wissle wrote:
A D2-hireling-type follower would be pretty cool. I can imagine that would vastly shake up the meta - possibly. Depending on how it's done

I miss those guys. I always got the Act 2 Combat hirelings for the life and mana regen, and being able to hook 'em up with ethereal pikes socketed with Ith El Eth. Good stuff. :D

Ah yes, Malice. Easy to obtain but pretty good as a start <3
Good times <3
"
vio wrote:
kalandra league, play until you find a mirror.

then i have been on this league since 2013 lol
They finally went and done it.

The team at GGG have seen how hard the player base try to make sense of Bexs' cryptic writings and decided to dedicate a whole league to it.

Wraeclast as we know it is doomed, for we will all be lost in the Atlas trying to decode her teasers for all eternity.

^_^

As long at there are no Mul Guben involved

What I understood for the trailer, is that someone who managed to escape wraeclast curse got spoted peaking at what's happen for us, the "roxor exile" and everybody decided to take a tour for an autograph. It can be tied to beyond, breach, elder, primeval, ancient ones or even harbis lore.
Last edited by galuf on Dec 17, 2020, 10:40:14 AM
Zana is finally turning evil
Calling it now, Sirus and Atziri had a one night stand and made a daughter that combines the 2 most poorly designed boss fights in the game. She grew up jealous of Zana and decided to torment you in every single map.
"
dezcortez wrote:
Calling it now, Sirus and Atziri had a one night stand and made a daughter that combines the 2 most poorly designed boss fights in the game. She grew up jealous of Zana and decided to torment you in every single map.

If they had a son, he'd probably have 2 dicks.
Their Expansion is so epic... that they have to release super-spoilers or they just might explode.

:o
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
"
dezcortez wrote:

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
hypeeeeeeee

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info