The Endless Delve Event Starts Soon - Super Stash Sale

Neat.
"
WhiteDragonRU wrote:
Endless Delve have so many no-fun limitations...

which actually make the event fun
Looking forward to this event a lot.

It'll be good to have an event where there's no aura stacking possible.
Le Toucan Will Return
This looks really fun. Would have liked a crafting bench, but it should still be a blast.
"
Good.
Please don't touch aurastacker builds, they are good and entertaining and scales great with more currency investment, better to bring other builds to it's level instead.

It's been 3 seasons that I'm refusing to play them (including herald stacking) but to be honest, I'm tired of it, having such a good build that doesn't get nerfed and not having other builds at the same level makes me sad and if it won't be nerfed, next season I'm playing it and I know the prices are gonna be insane because if it won't get nerfed next season after all the ones playing it this season, everyone is gonna jump in!
"
"
Good.
Please don't touch aurastacker builds, they are good and entertaining and scales great with more currency investment, better to bring other builds to it's level instead.

Yes like bring back 3.10 cluster jewels.

Yeah, without harvest and with the nerf to the better nodes (both in terms of power and weighting), clusters are in a really bad spot in general atm. I know some will still be powerful and possible to roll, but many aren't.
Can't wait to hit my head on the ssf & delve limitations, should be like playing in the beta all those years ago.
Second-class poe gamer
"
Good.

Aura stackers need to be nerfed to the ground. It is an abomination. Every version of a build is best with aurastacking. I had one during heist becuase running contracts were so punishing if you died and since I rerolled one never died once. It provides close to immortal defensives with overpowered offensive. Can't stay the way it is.

side note. If the game wasn't this rippy one shotting left and right we wouldn't need to go for 90 resists because monster dmg is balanced around players having 90 resists.
Last edited by Ispita on Dec 11, 2020, 3:21:39 AM
"
Ispita wrote:

Aura stackers need to be nerfed to the ground. It is an abomination. Every version of a build is best with aurastacking. I had one during heist becuase running contracts were so punishing if you died and since I rerolled one never died once. It provides close to immortal defensives with overpowered offensive. Can't stay the way it is.

And it's good thing, should stay as it is. Good, powerful and enjoyable build with proper scaling to 10+ mirrors. Need to buff other builds to its level instead.

It's shame that most of builds cannot be scaled that much.

"
side note. If the game wasn't this rippy one shotting left and right we wouldn't need to go for 90 resists because monster dmg is balanced around players having 90 resists.

And they aren't changing monster damage even without aurastacker. They never nerfed monsters, even a single time.
Last edited by Tortoise_Turtle on Dec 11, 2020, 3:27:55 AM
for some time there is a trend to release unfinished business, thats very annoying to see, everything falls short theese days with you guys.

the patchnotes of the past leagues... , they only provide a very small part of the changes, and yet the changes were not impressive at all.

these moments where u are fast with anything feels like a setup, remember the nice huge delirium wings ? like 1 nerfcrypost later u changed them already. (a few more of this strange scenarios happend)

the only good thing u did accidently is cutting all this bs leagues to 1,
unfortunly the wrong 1 if thats ssf i will be so tilt that im rdy to throw down my acc with 10 mirrors on it cause im so done, maybe 2021 is time to wrap it up like i did it with any blizzard related stuff a couple of years ago

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info