Note In the Wind Div Card Drop Location?

Imperial Legacy just drop in Desert tileset for strange reason or just arbitrarily destinate instead of lore related

The vastri desert is tied to maraketh so it should be for any card that have Maraketh Bow. But it does not even has this card.

While Imperial Bow, is it tied to Etern Empire of Templar by lore?
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Just like Cartographer's Delight doesn't really fit the foothills unless you start by calling it Mappers Delight, and then thinking "well, Sugarhill Gang could be Foothill Gang" and then extrapolating from there.

It could drop in any tileset ranging from Iceberg's to Dig to Excavation to the desert ones.

Since the prophecy you get from it says 'go kill Garukhan' then it's probably in Dig map, or may even drop in the Quarry or you get it as a super rare boss-linked drop from Garukhan herself or the Dig boss ONLY. That might explain its rarity, if only ONE monster in a tileset can drop it, and most players only ever kill that monster once per league. Which would make it rarer still if the monster was Garukhan and not whatsername in the Dig map.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
That's what gets me though, if it was Dig or Desert Spring, low tier maps, you'd expect to see a flood of cards very early on as people complete those maps. But there wasn't. When I did all my desert springs, I also killed the boss (I got a ton of map sustain from the blue scorpions during the boss). I could see it dropping off the Desert Boss, but I just don't know. I've asked a few people selling cards, and everyone I've asked has gotten one from a Stacked Deck.
I managed to finally get ahold of someone who managed to get a Note in the Wind card to drop and it was from... Desert Spring. I guess they put it on Nurse or Doctor Tier of drop rates.
I farmed a set in SSF Heist from T14 Desert Spring and it sucked. I had to juice the ever-living shit out of my maps. Would particularly recommend the Sirus watchstones that buff monster level since it's only a natural T14. Was around level 98-99 before I completed the set.

All of the people I messaged in SSF farmed their cards or the sealed prophecy from heist missions, but I had no luck there. It's definitely very rare based on the big prophecy/stacked deck experiments people have done in the past few leagues.

Someone should update the wiki because there's some doubt as to if it actually drops in Desert Spring.

Here's my screenshot and SSF character with it equipped for proof:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2276234283
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/shibsters/characters/CatCuriosWar

Thankfully it's only 4 cards. Good luck to anyone attempting this in SSF.
Last edited by shibsters on Jan 6, 2021, 1:56:20 AM
I had one drop in the Dig map. It didn't seem like anywhere special, just some random pack.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info