3.12.5b Patch Notes

Nice Notes!
great job with the affinities! most welcome
"
Added the ability to Ctrl+Shift click items when transferring to Stash. This ignores Stash Affinities and places the item in the current Stash Tab you have open.

Very nice indeed! Thank you.

Now, when are ya'll planning on giving us the ability to change folder colors???
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Could you state how big the update is (in terms of byte to download)?

I'm on mobile data right now and gotta know that before my pc decides to eat all of my available data just to patch poe.
"
"
Peeveswozere wrote:
Please delete "Hollowed Grounds" versions of Angler's Plait, many thanks.

Why would they delete anything from the game?
It's legacy item.

Say hello to Einhar, it's not legacy, just stupidly rare.

"
pathhugo wrote:
Could you state how big the update is (in terms of byte to download)?

I'm on mobile data right now and gotta know that before my pc decides to eat all of my available data just to patch poe.

Not huge. <500MB. If you're playing with the Standalone client expect the patch process to take a lil' bit longer than Steam!
Last edited by bvanharjr on Dec 2, 2020, 6:28:56 PM
Hell yes! :D More affinities next please ^^
1 day before events and still on MAIN site nothing in "event calendar" section. Lol?
Thanks. Good work.
"Some things that slumber should never be awoken."

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█
trying to put uniques into a stash tab that i already have in my affinity still does not work ... wasnt that one of the patch notes?
IGN- Shaeyaena
Tab with the 'x' affinity does not have enough space for this item message, even though they do, and the item goes in.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info