Opening 50,000+ Stacked Decks With Statistics

After working one month around a clock with Stacked decks, I made some profit! Spending roughly 700ex on Stacked decks for my project, earned (selling cards / items from cards) ~200ex in profit at this point. Still some good items for the trade but heist league is dead atm. Took me all day to delete all useless cards ~40k divination cards. That was a bit of pain :).
My general mission was collect some information from cards and now I know some data.
At least I know general drop chances from card tiers: Tier 3 <7% drop chance, tier 2 <2% and tier 1 <0.5%. Beside that there is each cards weight in each tier what makes more random luck to drop particular divination card.
Only In the future I will try my own luck with opening self found Stacked decks.
My mission is accomplished :)
Last edited by Trastijs on Dec 4, 2020, 7:22:05 AM
Sounds like the price the community has settled on is reasonable. If you can make a profit by opening the ones you purchase, but it's a pain in the butt to do it so few do, the price has been set correctly.
The way rows are written in the doc make it so that it is not possible to: freeze top row and apply filter. (easily fixable by copy pasting around)

But still about this "data" when various of these cards "drop" empirically with a 50ish in 50k the odds become beyond meaningless.

So ultimately thanks for the dubious sacrifice and for confirming that it's a trash mechanic for addicteds
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Last edited by ZaeN on Dec 4, 2020, 11:29:36 AM
i opened 100 stacked decks today and got lucky
Wow... Some great stats. Thanks for sharing.

After looking at all that work, I think I will continue to sell them.

I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
I have now updated the statistics to make it simpler to understand the drop chances.
Google sheets

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info