Opening 50,000+ Stacked Decks With Statistics

I finished my league and spent my currency buying stacked decks. I opened 53,000 Stacked Decks to work out how often each Divination Card appeared. This is the biggest recorded amount to my knowledge! If anybody would like to add this data to the wiki that would be cool.
For the reference

The full statistics in Google Sheets

The YouTube video - https://youtu.be/rlxPpGQCuCc
Last edited by Trastijs on Dec 7, 2020, 11:22:14 AM
Last bumped on Dec 7, 2020, 11:13:35 AM
this is pretty cool thanks for the google doc link too more interested in just reading the results myself!

Also I feel like this is definitely going to validate how unstacked these decks have become lmao
Last edited by Draegnarrr on Nov 29, 2020, 5:00:33 PM
That's one helluva lot of work, to say nothing of the expense! =@[.]@=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
How bad is your carpal tunnel after all that?

I think I felt my soul start draining away from doing only 200...
I really hope you didn't do that by clicking, and entering the data by hand. That would really suck.
Wouldn't this void any warranty on your mouse? It's gotta be double clicking now.
But why?
Last edited by nagisanzeninz on Nov 29, 2020, 9:45:33 PM
"
nagisanzeninz wrote:
But why?

Cause, data mate.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
well, another set of data to be added to the wiki....
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
neohongkong wrote:
well, another set of data to be added to the wiki....

And then they change the odds.
Actually, each added Div card changes the odds.

The lowest value you put on a div card is 1 chaos. Why is that? No one is buying Carrion Crow for 1 chaos, I'd think.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Last edited by Mikrotherion on Nov 30, 2020, 12:51:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info