Can't login on Ps5

Meaning delete my PS5 Profile or the game... I deleted the game and reinstalled but it didn't help... If I delete my profile I would have to reinstall all games and saves again?
"
Cuzzo63 wrote:
Meaning delete my PS5 Profile or the game... I deleted the game and reinstalled but it didn't help... If I delete my profile I would have to reinstall all games and saves again?

If it's not your only account on the console - your games will be safe. As for save files, I can only advise to use cloud backup, although it does require active PS+ subscription. But before you do that...
And I know it sounds stupid, but can you try to restore licenses and reboot your PS5 after that? Settings->Users and Accounts->Other->Restore Licenses. Don't worry, it just verifies you licenses with Sony servers, it will not cause any harm to your games or console. It could help, and you won't need to delete anything from PS5.
I had the same issue. You don't need to delete your account. Just sign out and sign back in.

-Cheers
Hey,
For a some time game worked on Ps5 but I had to uninstall it (disk space on Ps5 is really bad). Now I reinstalled it and the same problem appeared. Will there be any fix to that? I tried reinstalling game, renewing license, signing out ect.
"
Kurzy018 wrote:
Hey,
For a some time game worked on Ps5 but I had to uninstall it (disk space on Ps5 is really bad). Now I reinstalled it and the same problem appeared. Will there be any fix to that? I tried reinstalling game, renewing license, signing out ect.

Wow game worked after turning off Ps5 (not standby mode). If the problem appears again I'll notify.
How exactly do I remove my exile account from my ps5 and add it again? I'm having the same issue the game isn't playable untill I fix this
For me, all I did was reinstalling the game, restarting my PS5 and then starting the game and it worked for me. I guess restarting the machine is the key.
Last edited by The_Waking_Dad on Apr 11, 2021, 4:47:05 PM
"
How exactly do I remove my exile account from my ps5 and add it again? I'm having the same issue the game isn't playable untill I fix this

The suggestion I saw in a different thread was to log out of PSN and back in.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info