[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

Do you trigger the On Hit Curses with Shield charge?
"
Nickname12812 wrote:
Do you trigger the On Hit Curses with Shield charge?

No, with the self casted Ball lightning
But shield charge triggers them as well
Poeatlas.app
Last edited by Weo_ on Aug 26, 2022, 12:36:09 PM

So my gear so far. Got 2 items I need to update still, the Woe Twirl ring, and my shield. After that, i need to focus on jewels for upgrades.

I'm guessing with helmet change we just transition to a 6l armor for SRS, and use the helmet for Spectres instead. Having no real issues so far atm.
Last edited by Brian9824 on Aug 26, 2022, 1:26:20 PM
hello, thanks for sharing this build. using this as my 3.19 starter, can't believe that it can run T16 maps with a cost of only 60c. the best starter build iv tried ever.

one noob question is, now im using combustion to support SRS, if an enemy is ignited multiple times by different spirts, will every stack of ignite -10% to its fire res? in other words, imaging an enemy has 5 stacks of ignites on it, its fire res will -50 or -10? and if i use combustion with both SRS and specter, and they both ignite an enemy, it will cause the enemy -10 fire res or -20?

thank you

Last edited by chungexintu on Aug 27, 2022, 12:24:09 PM
"
chungexintu wrote:
hello, thanks for sharing this build. using this as my 3.19 starter, can't believe that it can run T16 maps with a cost of only 60c. the best starter build iv tried ever.

one noob question is, now im using combustion to support SRS, if an enemy is ignited multiple times by different spirts, will every stack of ignite -10% to its fire res? in other words, imaging an enemy has 5 stacks of ignites on it, its fire res will -50 or -10? and if i use combustion with both SRS and specter, and they both ignite an enemy, it will cause the enemy -10 fire res or -20?

thank you

Sadly ignites do not stack (afaik). Only the highest value counts.

If SRS Ignite for 10% and your spectres for 20% the spectres will overwrite the ignite from the SRS.

Happy you like the build :-D
Poeatlas.app
"
Weo_ wrote:
"
chungexintu wrote:

thank you

If SRS Ignite for 10% and your spectres for 20% the spectres will overwrite the ignite from the SRS.

OK, seems that i misunderstood what wiki said about ignite... 1 more noob question, the damage of burning ground caused by siegebreaker can be affected by the support gems linked to SRS (like minion instability) or not? thanks
"

Isn't the ignite with the highest damage will take effect, in this case, SRS's ignites, according to the wiki?
Last edited by zeroad12x on Aug 27, 2022, 9:52:42 PM
"
zeroad12x wrote:
"

Isn't the ignite with the highest damage will take effect, in this case, SRS's ignites, according to the wiki?

You are right, the higher one is the one that takes effect.

For our Build the The Ignites caused by the SRS are higher than the spectres, but I was referring to the resistance debuff.
Where (in my example) the SRS applied -10% and Spectres -20%, in that case the resistance debuff should be the one from the spectres.

But in anycase, the answer to the question "do Ignites stack?" Is no.
Only one Ignite is dealing damage at a time.
Poeatlas.app
"
chungexintu wrote:
"
Weo_ wrote:
"
chungexintu wrote:

thank you

OK, seems that i misunderstood what wiki said about ignite... 1 more noob question, the damage of burning ground caused by siegebreaker can be affected by the support gems linked to SRS (like minion instability) or not? thanks

I don't think that you can directly scale the burning ground damage with supports to the SRS.
Only thing that scales the burning ground should be minion life.

Note: afaik the damage from the burning ground does not stack :-/
Poeatlas.app
"
I don't think that you can directly scale the burning ground damage with supports to the SRS.
Only thing that scales the burning ground should be minion life.

Note: afaik the damage from the burning ground does not stack :-/

There's some support gems that scales the burning ground. Elemental focus, conc effect, burning damage, swift affliction, efficacy, combustion are some things that scale it. Just put the belt in POB and switch from MI to burning ground damage under Main Skill if you want to test this yourself.

To me it isn't worth using that belt though since it doesn't stack. Better to get a Darkness Enthroned with some okay jewels.

For me (my current setup) the Darkness Enthroned belt with 2 fairly cheap jewels (we're talking chaos, not divines) is about 10% more damage per explosion. 473k to 529k (not dps, avarage damage). The burning ground from Replica Siegebreaker is 177k dps (not stacking).

It might seem like a loss in damage to not use the burning ground. But hear me out.
3 srs explosions with burning ground: 1.596 million damage.
3 srs with Darkness Enthroned: 1.587 million damage.

10 srs explosions with burning ground: 4.907 million damage
10 srs with Darkness Enthroned: 5.29 million damage

I'm averaging about 13 srs out at a time (with +24% chance to summon extra minion enchant). Sometimes I get lucky and get 19 out where each SRS-minion deals 10% more damage than with the Siegebreaker belt. And this is with fairly cheap gear!
Last edited by Gavve on Aug 28, 2022, 9:53:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info