[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

"
Weo_ wrote:
"
phelipebra wrote:
At least with the new mastery points we wont need clusters anytime soon.
Also, have u seen the new unique shield that can turn a 3L onehanded into a 6L?
For us, that shield can do so much.

What options are you thinking of?

Since our main 6-Link is our Helmet I wonder what could be worth to have as a six link for lossing our shield (and potentially trigger wand).

6L Spectres, zombies (or even SRS) opening a slot for a different kind of helmet (maybe?) or a chest using kaoms heart and srs on the helmet.
Its just a idea tho, maybe its a bad idea, but having the option of using it, makes me wonder xD
"
phelipebra wrote:
"
Weo_ wrote:
"
phelipebra wrote:

What options are you thinking of?

Since our main 6-Link is our Helmet I wonder what could be worth to have as a six link for lossing our shield (and potentially trigger wand).

6L Spectres, zombies (or even SRS) opening a slot for a different kind of helmet (maybe?) or a chest using kaoms heart and srs on the helmet.
Its just a idea tho, maybe its a bad idea, but having the option of using it, makes me wonder xD

A well crafted Helmet like this is basically a 8-Link:

So doing the SRS as a 6-Link in Wand and Shield would be worse.

Besides that, we do want to have a trigger wand to trigger Desecrate and Bone Offering, so 2 Sockets of that wand+Shield 6-Links are blocked anyway.
Or you would have to selfcast desecrate and Bone offering to stay at max block.

If you opt to go full glass cannon another 6-Link could be worth it though but then you would likely another wand with +1 all spell gems/+1 minion gems instead of the shield.

Another Idea could be the shield in combination with Arakalis Fang and the Gravebond Gloves.
Using those should trigger the spiders when a SRS or Spectre/Zombie kills an enemy andwith the shield we get 6 Supports for the Spiders....
Poeatlas.app
Last edited by Weo_ on Oct 18, 2021, 12:20:09 PM

Yep, for a fast map clear setup, the gloves+shield+arakaali 6L will be amazing, but i'm sure it will cost 50ex to ''try'' this setup lol ;-;

Another question, what about the minion defense mastery with
30% max life and 15% reduced recovery, how many of them you will take in the new tree?
"
phelipebra wrote:

Yep, for a fast map clear setup, the gloves+shield+arakaali 6L will be amazing, but i'm sure it will cost 50ex to ''try'' this setup lol ;-;

Another question, what about the minion defense mastery with
30% max life and 15% reduced recovery, how many of them you will take in the new tree?

You can take the same Mastery multiple times, but you can only take each stat once.
So sadly I only will be taking one of the "30% max life and 15% reduced recovery"

PS: here is a early WiP Version of the new Tree:
https://poeplanner.com/builds/597448
Poeatlas.app
Last edited by Weo_ on Oct 18, 2021, 2:03:51 PM
"
phelipebra wrote:

This is the weapon/shield combo I used this league.

I can't imagine giving up trigger/+2 gems and life on block for something like spiders.

This build already one-shots most content, I don't think it would make a difference.
livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:
"
phelipebra wrote:

This is the weapon/shield combo I used this league.

I can't imagine giving up trigger/+2 gems and life on block for something like spiders.

This build already one-shots most content, I don't think it would make a difference.

Oh, good to hear xD
I Skipped this last league, but the next one i'll stick to this build so its good to hear that this build is good and can one shot most of the stuff thrown at us haha.
Currently working on the Passive Trees, looks like the changes to EE will cost us about 40%-50% Damage.
The Changes to the notables (many lost minion Damage) didn't hit us that hard since we can get a little more minion life.

Defences like Resistances, Block and Ailments look very good.
Only pain so far is the lost flat life recoverd from Bone Offering.

We should be good nonetheless.

If anyone wants to theorycraft a variant with the new Uniques, feel free. But I wont likely make a variant on my own and add it to the guide.
I expect all three of the new Uniques to be extremly expensive and won't be available to league start with.
Poeatlas.app
"
Weo_ wrote:
Currently working on the Passive Trees, looks like the changes to EE will cost us about 40%-50% Damage.
The Changes to the notables (many lost minion Damage) didn't hit us that hard since we can get a little more minion life.

Defences like Resistances, Block and Ailments look very good.
Only pain so far is the lost flat life recoverd from Bone Offering.

We should be good nonetheless.

If anyone wants to theorycraft a variant with the new Uniques, feel free. But I wont likely make a variant on my own and add it to the guide.
I expect all three of the new Uniques to be extremly expensive and won't be available to league start with.

what about the ''caster mastery'' +1 seal nodes? we have 2 nearby, but i dont know if its worth it, theres one with +18 cast speed (total) and +1 seal (mastery), but costs 4-5 points...
"
Weo_ wrote:

How are you feeling about the build with a 40-50% nerf?
livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:
"
Weo_ wrote:

How are you feeling about the build with a 40-50% nerf?

bex made a reddit post about them looking at minion damage but no specifics on if they will do something before 3.16

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info