[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

"
iJohnyx3 wrote:
Okay I am a bit further into the league now, currently level 70.
Had an ex drop and invested a bit in the build with jewels and the helmet.

And now I noticed I died a lot due to fast mobs or expiditions, and I was lookign at the defensive layers. It seems like they nerfed the bone offering affecting yourself node in the ascendancy, so it only gives around 16~18% block chance depending on the level of the gem instead of 34~36% block.
On top of that the Rumi's flask got hit as well, and only has a max roll of 12%, which can ofc be increased a bit if you are lucky to roll increased effect during flask.

All in all, I feel really squishy and I am not sure what to do to improve my survivablity. It feels really clunky to level atm, mainly because I don't have a trigger socketed spells wand either.

At least the minions explode and deal quite a lot of damage lol.

Bone Offering wasn't nerfed in 3.15.

They nerfed it back in 3.14 or even 3.13.

The Only thing that changed regarding Block is Rumi's.

A Level 20 Bone Offering Gem gives you abour 26% Block Chance.

With a decent Shield Base and "chance to block spell damage" on it you should easily get 60+ Block on both Spell and attack block.

Having a trigger wand with Tempest shield will give you another 3% Block.

I it feels to clunky when casting try to get a bit of cast speed on your wand/rings/Gloves it will make it a bit smoother. also a alternative quality version of Unleash gives cast speed (don't know which one it was)
Poeatlas.app
"
tilieve wrote:
Hey, my SRS is doing really low damage. I know my gears need upgrades but on pob it only has 45k average damage and does not want to count the minion life support rolled on my helmet. Do you have any advice for a quick DPS boost? 45k and 1.2m is some big difference there.

I check your char in PoB and for me its at 215K average Damage. Maybe you are looking at the Total Life? (Which is at 44.587)

You should looking into upgrading your Clusters.

Your Large Cluster doesn't have any notable. Try to get Feasting Fiends and call to the slaughter there.

On your Medium try to get two of the three on both: Feasting Fiends, Hulking Corpses, Bodyguards
Best would be feasting fiends and Hulking Corpses.

Drop the Brawn Jewel.

Either get
Ghastly Eye Jewels with: Maximum Life, increased Minion life, increased minion Damage.
Or
Cobalt Jewels with increased Maximum Life, increased Minion Life, increased Minion Damage.

Your Zombies don't deal fire damage, therefore they do not proc the Elemental Army exposour.
Drop Minion Damage and Minion Life, add "added Fire Damage" and Combustion isntead.
Poeatlas.app
getting an error when importing to POB since this morning's POB update
Maven down and melting T16 using this build as core for my character.

My actual POB https://pastebin.com/3m1NGTvk

I always loved SRS, but this pushed them to the top, thanks.
"
getting an error when importing to POB since this morning's POB update

They seem to have broken something :-(

Even the already imported and locally saved Build crashes PoB.

/Edit
some kind soul already opened a issue: https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/issues/3123

/Edit²
PoB is fixed
Poeatlas.app
Last edited by Weo_ on Aug 9, 2021, 5:24:50 PM
"
rot00001 wrote:
First of all thanks for sharing this amazing build. The playstyle is very suitable for me. I have one question about the spectres.
I take a look at poe ninja and find that people link their spectre with
(Raise spectre-Raise zombie-Animated guardian-Minion life-Meatshield-Elemental army). I'm curious about which spectre are they using. Are they using the same spectre Weo using (Artless assassin) without gmp or pierce? That should be very clunky right? Without combustion means the spectre itself must deal fire damage too.

Looks like that's probably from Ziziran's guide, he's using Syndicate Operatives.
livejamie
"
Flishbee wrote:
Maven down and melting T16 using this build as core for my character.

My actual POB https://pastebin.com/3m1NGTvk

I always loved SRS, but this pushed them to the top, thanks.

I'm happy to hear that!
Poeatlas.app
Thoughts on using an Essence Helmet? Finally hit a good one

Not sure if it was worth the cost or is better than what you recommend.
livejamie
Can someone help me out with the following question, please:

- since 3.15 you are supposed to avoid the "minion damage" gem, since it gives the SRS ~25 % less life.
=> a lot of good helmets however still have "minion damage" support on it. Should I absolutely avoid it? On what does the 25 % less life count? e. g. if I have a total of 200 % increased life, is the life decreased by 25% of the 200?

I really need advice here, thank you very very much!
"
wftico wrote:
Can someone help me out with the following question, please:

- since 3.15 you are supposed to avoid the "minion damage" gem, since it gives the SRS ~25 % less life.
=> a lot of good helmets however still have "minion damage" support on it. Should I absolutely avoid it? On what does the 25 % less life count? e. g. if I have a total of 200 % increased life, is the life decreased by 25% of the 200?

I really need advice here, thank you very very much!

I did a little Math:

You need at least a level 13 Minion Damage Support to not LOOSE Damage.
But even a Level 20 Minion Damage Support only increases your damage by 4%.
Poeatlas.app

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info