[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

I notice I am confused by the curses, ball lightning, and high level/mid level gear sections.

This is what it looks like to me, after some thinking and investigating in game: I'm supposed to run ball lightning+whatever (gmp? Cast speed? echo?), Profane Proxy+Flammability, and no other curse-related stuff until I get high-level gear.

Once I get a hypothermia setup, which is high priority, I remove the Profane Proxy so I can both shock and chill from 'bots, set up a hextouch+flammability or Elemental Weakness thing on my ball lightning, and equip another cool ring.

Then, once I get the chest with +1 to number of curses too, I equip a ring with Flammability On Hit and keep the hextouch setup, while still not using profane proxy.

But the ordering is kind of unclear from the Body Armour, Rings and Gems sections, and I'm not sure if I got it right. I think I have it, or at least something that works, but I'm worried others might misunderstand. I think some of the confusion is because the curses have different setups spread out among separate sections.

I'm sorry if I'm pestering you too much - I really love this build and want to help, maybe more than I should.

P.S. The Amulet section says we anoint crystal skin, but Defence Layers says Arcane Swiftness.
How is bone offering giving 36% block chance? I mean it should be
39% * (0.5 + 0.25) ~ 29%, which is correct for spell block chance. But for main block chance it is 36% somehow.
Last edited by End10n on Jul 23, 2021, 5:36:37 AM
"
I notice I am confused by the curses, ball lightning, and high level/mid level gear sections.

This is what it looks like to me, after some thinking and investigating in game: I'm supposed to run ball lightning+whatever (gmp? Cast speed? echo?), Profane Proxy+Flammability, and no other curse-related stuff until I get high-level gear.

Once I get a hypothermia setup, which is high priority, I remove the Profane Proxy so I can both shock and chill from 'bots, set up a hextouch+flammability or Elemental Weakness thing on my ball lightning, and equip another cool ring.

Then, once I get the chest with +1 to number of curses too, I equip a ring with Flammability On Hit and keep the hextouch setup, while still not using profane proxy.

At first we Use Ball lighning only to proc Elemental Equilibrium.
Later on we also use it to apply curse(s) on Hit.
Either Using a Hextouch Setup and/or a Ring with "Curse on Hit"

so to start off you don't need to Link Ball Lightning to anything.

The Profane Proxy is a bit of QoL in the beginning if you don't want to deal with activly applying the Curse.
If you got the Sockets you can drop or even skip the Profane Proxy alltogether. Its not depending on Highend Gear.

Once you got a +1 Curse Chest you can either get a Ring with Curse on Hit or you add the second Curse to the Hextouch Setup. (But I thing socket could be a Problem here

"

But the ordering is kind of unclear from the Body Armour, Rings and Gems sections, and I'm not sure if I got it right. I think I have it, or at least something that works, but I'm worried others might misunderstand. I think some of the confusion is because the curses have different setups spread out among separate sections.

I'm sorry if I'm pestering you too much - I really love this build and want to help, maybe more than I should.

Every Feedback is welcome, and helps to improve the Guide.
I will try to write up a "Gear Pregession" Section to clear that part up a bit.

"

P.S. The Amulet section says we anoint crystal skin, but Defence Layers says Arcane Swiftness.

You are right, I missed that part in the update. Will fix it.
Poeatlas.app
"
End10n wrote:
How is bone offering giving 36% block chance? I mean it should be
39% * (0.5 + 0.25) ~ 29%, which is correct for spell block chance. But for main block chance it is 36% somehow.

I got the values from PoB.
I actually don't realy know how they are calculated, I just trust that PoB is right.

The Screenshots are before the 3.15 changes, I will update them. (We still have 75/75 Block though)
Poeatlas.app
Guide Version: 3.15.1 (23.07.2021)

Changelog

- Updated PoB!
- Slightly updated Mid and Late Game Gear (dropping Profane Proxy from the Build)
- Added Gear Progression Section
- Updated Leveling Section
- Minor fixes and oversights (Thanks for pointing them out!)
Poeatlas.app
"
Weo_ wrote:
Guide Version: 3.15.1 (23.07.2021)

Changelog

- Updated PoB!
- Slightly updated Mid and Late Game Gear (dropping Profane Proxy from the Build)
- Added Gear Progression Section
- Updated Leveling Section
- Minor fixes and oversights (Thanks for pointing them out!)

Ascendancy is in the pob but didn't notice it in the guide.
Is it possible to chance Tavukai? I expect it to be really expensive at league start because of Zizaran's league starter guide
"
Sttorr wrote:
Is it possible to chance Tavukai? I expect it to be really expensive at league start because of Zizaran's league starter guide

It should be Chanceable since it is in the core droppool since 3.14

Ziz also did a SRS League starter build Guide for 3.14, the most expensiv that i saw Tavukai was ~40C.
The price comes down fairly quickly, within the first week its usualy below 10C.

Since you can easily reach yellow Maps without it, you should be fine waiting a bit with buing it.
Poeatlas.app
If you are struggling with Damage drop the Blast Chain Support.
Its less damage multiplier seems to hurt more then it helps to spam the SRS.

Add Predator or Combustion Support instead.
Poeatlas.app
What spectres should i use in this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info