[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

"
HalfFiction wrote:
I have played this build on Ritual League as my only character from start to end and reached level 99. I could go for level 100 but it needed too much grinding and I gave up leaving my uncompleted challenges as well. Otherwise 36 was easily possible.

I made some changes to be more tanky and did not have any damage problems even so. Now, the new tree without taking the path to Call to Arms and a Large Cluster Jewel looks promising. Very good as a league starter and endgame too.

What did you change to make it more tanky?

"
HalfFiction wrote:

If Minion Instability takes low life threshold at 50% it will be very good for the Raging Spirits, but the Zombies and the Golem could die easier too. That would be annoying. If that happens, Stone Golem could be linked to CWDT for auto casting. We need to see how this change affects the minions first.

Golem on CWDT is a viable option anyway. I couldn't come up withanything to put there, so I ended up adding Void Sphere...

"
HalfFiction wrote:

It seems to me the build three could use some changes.

1. Tireless provides more life and reduced skill cost than the life nodes near Constitution.
2. I am not sure about Shaper. We can take the single Strength node near the Cluster Jewel for 2 points less to reach Constitution.
3. To make up for the Shaper loss, Quick Recovery can be used by moving Fortress Covenant to the socket close to Constitution. I think Quick Recovery is too good to sacrife to the Covenant for more minion damage taken which we may even not need after the low life change.
4. If we can get 2 useful mods on the Cluster Jewels (like life regen, chaos resist, increased attributes), their small passives become very good combined with the 10% minion damage or 12% minion life. Those will be better than Minion Damage and Accuracy (10% minion damage) and Minion Life (10% minion life) skills currently taken on the tree.

1. -> True, I'll change that
2. -> Shaper will likely not be be need when you have the boot enchant. But till then it will make our mana management way easier.
I will add it to the notes to optionally drop it.

3. -> We will have to see how the low life change will affect us, moving the Fortress jewel is deffinitly a good option.
I will add it to the notes.

4. -> Getting well rolled Clusters with good notables and small nodes is a pain/expensive. But If you can get your hands on them it deffinitly worth to spend the points there.
Poeatlas.app
- Minor Update to the Tree (THX @HalfFiction for the Feedback!)
- Added some more Info/Tips to the Notes
Poeatlas.app
"
Weo_ wrote:
What did you change to make it more tanky?

I used Discipline + Flesh and Stone for blind. But F&S got nerf to mana cost, so not an option anymore. I also took more Armour and ES nodes. I will try different options this league too. I will share if I find something useful. I hate dying in this game, especially endgame, so I go as tanky as possible :).

One question. I could not understand how Controlled Destruction Support increases SRS damage. "Supported Skills deal (25-44)% more Spell Damage" does this work on SRS, or their explosions?
F****

I must have been high or something!

I meant to use Elemental Focus.

Thanks for that. I will fix the PoB and Guide.

In general these gems can increase the damage of the explosions:

Combustion Support
Concentrated Effect Support
Elemental Focus Support
Elemental Proliferation Support
Fire Penetration Support
Increased Area of Effect Support
Minion Damage Support
Minion Life Support
Poeatlas.app
Fixed the PoB!

THX @HalfFiction again!
Poeatlas.app
PoB does not work :(
"
ShadovV666 wrote:
PoB does not work :(

are you using the community fork of PoB?

I just tested it and it works for me.
Poeatlas.app
Would it not be beneficial to fit in vaal skeletons somehow? Especially with the minion damage mods and possibly the leagues event might tie in well with the duration, iirc they buffed the recharge on it too
Australian Summoner-Main
"
Cyan101 wrote:
Would it not be beneficial to fit in vaal skeletons somehow? Especially with the minion damage mods and possibly the leagues event might tie in well with the duration, iirc they buffed the recharge on it too

Was thinking about it.
You could easily drop the Void Sphere and add a unlinked Vaal Skeletons.

I haven't tried it myself, so I don't know how it would perform.
Poeatlas.app
Last edited by Weo_ on Apr 16, 2021, 4:13:57 PM
pob throws all kinds of errors in the newest version of pob community.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info