Super Stash Sale

"
MrWonderful99 wrote:
A marketing hint from a business person. Announce an awesome 1 month league and then have a stash sale. You are welcome.
Indeed. Also, they did somewhat "announce" something on Reddit or rather, it was leaked early on the Chinese version of PoE.

Basically, there will be 3 events, one of which is confirmed to be "Endless Delve" I'm still confused as to how this is considered an event honestly, Delve is already accessible from the regular core game, so what exactly is being brought to the table besides being able to Delve without Sulphite, as if this is going to be exciting? I can see this ending up boring real fast. Hopefully, the other 2 events are exciting at least because I skipped Heist completely. I am hoping for either 3.6 Synthesis or Harvest to test it out before it goes core, who knows, maybe something else fun will be in store. Either way, there's plenty of stuff in the future to look forward to (PoE 2, Harvest [As long as it still has the garden], new leagues, etc.)
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Khajit has wares... If you have coin...✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Best Leagues Ever Made: Synthesis>Harvest>Delve✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Bring back: Heist Alt Quality Gems, sextants, gear enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Nov 19, 2020, 11:00:56 PM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
ak47master wrote:
This league is really dragging while there is no future plan, dates announced from devs. I guess we really need to go for Cyberpunk until January league starts :(

We are announcing our December events on Monday.

-----
Thanks, that's great!
Why would we buy more tabs when the new league is some time next year?

At least the China server has forced GGG to make an announcement before CD Projekt Red delays Cyberpunk again.
Last edited by Ruffleberg on Nov 20, 2020, 12:14:36 AM
Every time there is a Stash Tab sale I look to see if there is something that was added will allow us to trade in 4 normal size tabs for 1 quad tab. I have a folder that is full of a bunch of empty normal sized premium tabs. I'd be willing to give up 8 of those so I could have 2 new quad tabs. I'm even willing to pay some points for the ability to do the trade.
Last edited by Kaytrim on Nov 20, 2020, 12:27:19 AM
So, stash tabs won't be included in next Black Friday sale? If so, I shall buy some of them this weekend...

Indeed I expected more discounts on stash tabs than usual at this Black Friday(It never happened since 2015 though)
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
ak47master wrote:
This league is really dragging while there is no future plan, dates announced from devs. I guess we really need to go for Cyberpunk until January league starts :(

The only good news in a big while.

Thanks.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
Ruffleberg wrote:
Why would we buy more tabs when the new league is some time next year?

At least the China server has forced GGG to make an announcement before CD Projekt Red delays Cyberpunk again.

You don't need to buy them if you don't need them. I started in Harvest and bought practically any kind of tab back then but not a single one in Heist, since I had already have all the tabs I need. Unless they decide to do a Prophecy tab.

And I'm quite sure that next league I will not need more tabs either.
When will you guys be doing the stash tab sale that comes along with a mystery box?

I see them once or twice in a league however there's none so far in Heist league.

Also, Heist, Delirium, Harvest and Metamorph were initially released where the mobs were difficult and then toned down over the course of time.

I really hope next league doesn't have that issue
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
ak47master wrote:

Sincerely hope there's a balance patch at the same time, if aura stacking survives it's going to be another stale meta.

At the very least, the 1% reduced mana corrupt needs to go legacy BEFORE the event. Other balance can come later, but that just needs to go before it warps another economy reset.
Le Toucan Will Return
If a new temp league is coming, I also need an extra slot sale plz :-D
Last edited by AaxFamily on Nov 20, 2020, 4:09:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info