This weekend we're holding a Super Stash Sale with every type of Stash Tabs available at a discount! We normally run the Stash Sale every three weeks, but this time we've adjusted our schedule to make way for the sale we have planned for next weekend. We'll tell you more about this sale next Friday (NZT), in the meantime check out the full selection of current specials here.

The sale runs all weekend and ends at Nov 23, 2020 10:00 PM (EST) (this is displayed in your local time).

Thank you so much for your support! Have a great weekend everyone!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Looking forward to seeing what you have for next week, hopefully it's less than 200 things :^)
IRON MAN
A marketing hint from a business person. Announce an awesome 1 month league and then have a stash sale. You are welcome.
no thx
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
I'm really expecting a good flashback league! Although I want to buy a few new stashes haha.
Don't need more dump tabs thanks. :)
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
Upgrade to quad tab when?
This league is really dragging while there is no future plan, dates announced from devs. I guess we really need to go for Cyberpunk until January league starts :(
"
ak47master wrote:
This league is really dragging while there is no future plan, dates announced from devs. I guess we really need to go for Cyberpunk until January league starts :(

We are announcing our December events on Monday.
Very nice, how about fixing the lag and performance issues. Rather have this fixed then more MTX. Maybe if the game was playable you may sell something, but i guess you are all the professionals and we are just the nothing's.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info