3.12.5 Patch Notes Preview

you know they are just doing the minimum because they already got the next league done. now they are just going to play cyberpunk until then. that's why they delayed the league. tinfoil hat comment!
why is tullina and cassie way prettier than witch and ranger?
We need to be able to set an affinity for multiple tabs, like unique collection and an overflow tab.

Also we need more affinities obviously, covering everything in the game.

And for the love of god, control click in and out of guild stash when?
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
"
Pushwalk wrote:
why is tullina and cassie way prettier than witch and ranger?

You're implying that any of the playable characters are lookers. I mean, the Templar is a lost old man who refuses to put on pants. :V
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Well done.
they have 2 months of heist still.. one can imagine that this league last for almost 5-6 months..

worst scenario for this game.

I'm waiting to see what they are offering for december even tho I kinda speculated that the flashback will be barely something and they might just give up for all of december and keep enough people around the office to keep the servers stable and alive..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
And now i cant play more than 5 minutes without a crash.

sad... :(
Thanks for moving the buttons on the Stash UI!
Softcore, solo self-found.
-----Currently: -----
Storm Call Occultist in Affliction
Cool!
cool any info on that maybe getting an old league?
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info