GGG is Hiring Quality Assurance Testers

Good luck to those that apply. Would definitely be interested if this was globally.
This New Zealand only restriction is really hindering them.
My heart hurts reading the "only locals"-restriction.
That's the best job in the world right now!

Another dream off the list ✓
Let me know when you have remote working possibility :)
I'd be really interested how much they will pay for the worst job in the industry :)
"
A bachelor's degree in Computer Science

Thought you need a phd to play POE, so GGG staffs are at least postdoc or professors.

But it's nice no age restriction was specified, so a 17 years old gladiator or 70 years old Templar can apply.

Wonder what happened to the current QA guy.
BA in Comp Sci for testing?

Here in the states if you have a CS degree you are not applying for a testing gig it will be a near 6 figure+ software engineer.

You wouldn't get any applicants from here anyway for that sort of requirement.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
You could also create a PTR and invite all your streamers and applicants who sign a NDA. You need MASSES !
yea i love the fact that NO PTR it no diablo ffs .... how ppl get still confuse with diablo ... this GAME IS PATH OF EXILE ...NOT DIABLO/NOT DIABLO 2/
NOT DIABLO 3 fail ptr/

ok i was a bit joking there but ... but im happy there no ptr it spoil the fun and new content ...
and that why diablo 3 is a fail in everything...i mean is still fun to play 3day each 3months... but that pretty much what it worth...

path of exile it depend on d league i think i play 1 week this league...but the bug make want to broke my computer so i stop
Better late than never.
Will Atlas Conversion also will be the subject for QA?
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info