[3.12] POP-CORNION GOLEM (explode everything, 157% speed, super defensive, insane clear)

Hi, your video of clearspeed is not clear and I can't see the build doing good clear, can you show us 1 full t16 with this build please ?
Last edited by dailybg on Nov 14, 2020, 10:11:31 AM
"
dailybg wrote:
Hi, your video of clearspeed is not clear and I can't see the build doing good clear, can you show us 1 full t16 with this build please ?

why not clear? u cant see the buffs? its enough clear.
but ok soon i will upload video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDwt5b9PglU
Last edited by djdias2018 on Nov 14, 2020, 5:05:22 PM
Thanks!
I'm working on a not very complete but somewhat similar build but using obliterations for mapping and a weapon swap to cold iron points for anything needing more dps.

It's working very well for mapping, but I still need to work on my defenses.

I don't think you need decay. Bleed counts as DOT as well and you only need the slightest damage to finish something off.

Use anomalous brutality - it adds chance to bleed. Skitterbots+vulnerability also already has 20% chance to bleed on hits (but depend on your skitters being in the right spot). Between these two and explosions chaining I'm finding no issues with 1hp enemies (I have 50% explosion chance though).

According to your PoB you'll gain 50% dps with anomalous brutality. 10% less than awakened but imo worth the convenience of no gem swap.

I also take spiritual aid to scale the explosion damage.

Good idea with the spectral wolves though, my zombies keep dying and resummoning is annoying. Writhing flasks for bosses to summon wolves seems viable.

I only run a single brush with death and it's plenty to keep my health topped off. You might be able to sacrifice a bit of recovery on kill for something else.
Last edited by satirever on Nov 15, 2020, 4:21:30 AM
"
satirever wrote:
I'm working on a not very complete but somewhat similar build but using obliterations for mapping and a weapon swap to cold iron points for anything needing more dps.

It's working very well for mapping, but I still need to work on my defenses.

I don't think you need decay. Bleed counts as DOT as well and you only need the slightest damage to finish something off.

Use anomalous brutality - it adds chance to bleed. Skitterbots+vulnerability also already has 20% chance to bleed on hits (but depend on your skitters being in the right spot). Between these two and explosions chaining I'm finding no issues with 1hp enemies (I have 50% explosion chance though).

According to your PoB you'll gain 50% dps with anomalous brutality. 10% less than awakened but imo worth the convenience of no gem swap.

I also take spiritual aid to scale the explosion damage.

Good idea with the spectral wolves though, my zombies keep dying and resummoning is annoying. Writhing flasks for bosses to summon wolves seems viable.

I only run a single brush with death and it's plenty to keep my health topped off. You might be able to sacrifice a bit of recovery on kill for something else.

decay is the best option because some monsters/bosses avoid bleed, nothing can avoid decay.
Last edited by djdias2018 on Nov 15, 2020, 6:42:22 AM
"
djdias2018 wrote:

decay is the best option because some monsters/bosses avoid bleed, nothing can avoid decay.

Bleed avoid is a % afaik and is usually pretty low. Given how fast the golems attack and their aoe I haven't had any issues at all so far. There are bleed-centric builds that seem to manage all content.

In fairness, for you, dps isn't an issue given your monster gear, but as a guide, for people less heavily-geared it seems like a very big compromise to make in dps for a small benefit in fringe scenarios.
Last edited by satirever on Nov 15, 2020, 8:18:57 AM
"
satirever wrote:
"
djdias2018 wrote:

Bleed avoid is a % afaik and is usually pretty low. Given how fast the golems attack and their aoe I haven't had any issues at all so far. There are bleed-centric builds that seem to manage all content.

In fairness, for you, dps isn't an issue given your monster gear, but as a guide, for people less heavily-geared it seems like a very big compromise to make in dps for a small benefit in fringe scenarios.

make your version good and be happy, glad to see your ideas. :)
im blind - where is the explode coming from
(explosion is coming from Cluster jewel)

Well I started this build today with two Cold Iron Daggers. Seems solid.

Would love to have the TO to look at my Char and tell me if its ok that way. I use some slightly different Cluster Jewels as well beside the weapon

Spoiler
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
(explosion is coming from Cluster jewel)

Well I started this build today with two Cold Iron Daggers. Seems solid.

Would love to have the TO to look at my Char and tell me if its ok that way. I use some slightly different Cluster Jewels as well beside the weapon

Spoiler

if you have all the benefits from build, you doing this very well, and cold iron point is the best option if you cant get harvest staff.
can you share the pastebin? I will like to see what clusters are u using
Last edited by djdias2018 on Jan 7, 2021, 11:33:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info