The Arcane Celestial Shield

I can do NEW shield concept art for one hour and full model for 2 days. Gimme the job.
Try out this shield with the Dark Magic Armour Set, Dark Magic Weapon, Dark Magic Weapon Effect and the Stygian Character Effect.

why don't you add this in the game? Preview stuff before you buy them. is it THAT hard?
"
vio wrote:
is this the new reddit?
***just told others how much you supported.
Yup. And we're talking big Chinese company now that breaks promises on a constant basis (remember Honest Chris vs Lying Chris?) and tries to milk us in such an obvious way that it seems they think we're smartphone casuals. Well, some of us clearly are, but with a game like this, most of us probably not. So no, we don't support this behaviour. Can you blame us?
"
Ghonosyph wrote:
Its just a SIMPLE reskin/recolor of an MTX i've already spent 20 bucks on... and the price should reflect that if you've already bought the main skin... make it an upgrade path please

This is probably the only F2P game I've played where a basic feature like color / dying is not an option. That's really what should be pushed here.

As a modder I can do this crap in 5 minutes. Esp when there's no change to the existing model asset. Adding an extra one? Maybe 5 Minutes more and that's just to get the animation loop right.

I wish people paid me for this kinda lazy.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
[/quote]

This is probably the only F2P game I've played where a basic feature like color / dying is not an option. That's really what should be pushed here.

[/quote]

Ikr, but sadly that never going to happend here. You should see chinese version of this game which is completely pay to win, thay get stat bonuses with mtx. So i gues we should be happy like this ? Or not.
"
canilaz_ wrote:
Good or bad, i wait new league supporter packs to buy anything, sorry GGG.

Which reminds me again that few of the existing armor sets (and none of those included in supporter packs) have shields. And those that do (i.e. Zenith) do not include them in their bundles.
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."

[/quote]

Ikr, but sadly that never going to happend here. You should see chinese version of this game which is completely pay to win, thay get stat bonuses with mtx. So i gues we should be happy like this ? Or not.[/quote]

Lmao seriously they get stats on MTX?? oof
"
Shade_RU_N53 wrote:
"
vio wrote:
is this the new reddit?
***just told others how much you supported.
Yup. And we're talking big Chinese company now that breaks promises on a constant basis (remember Honest Chris vs Lying Chris?) and tries to milk us in such an obvious way that it seems they think we're smartphone casuals. Well, some of us clearly are, but with a game like this, most of us probably not. So no, we don't support this behaviour. Can you blame us?

being owned by a big company can have advantages and disadvantages.

you have huge financial backup and try crazy things from time to time. if you're alone and have 2 failed leagues you have to make concessions to player's demands and so have to ruin your game long term.

you can have disadvantages if the big company wants huge profits.
so far i didn't get charged for anything here.

---

chris didn't lie, they didn't make you buy a separate league stash tab every league cause there are always separate storage options for league specific items now.

how can a game "milk you" that is free to play and where spending money after paying the entrance fee of 60 to 80 $ is not needed?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Nov 12, 2020, 1:50:12 PM
Until weapon effects can apply to shields, vanishing dye is the #1 shield mtx.
Cant decide between this and the demonic celestial shield!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info