The Arcane Celestial Shield

after spending LOADS of money on mtx and supporter packs i can honestly say im disappointed in this new business model. Its just a SIMPLE reskin/recolor of an MTX i've already spent 20 bucks on... and the price should reflect that if you've already bought the main skin... make it an upgrade path please! doesnt make sense either, that your mtx for hideouts are only one little doodad per mtx purchase. Once i've paid real money for an mtx object for my hideout, imo, i should be able to put as many as i want in my hideout. It would create an upgrade path for everyone to buy one of everything then a sense of completion would be gained. check em off the list. I'd LOVE to play with a full set of fire and ice mtx, but im not going to spend 900 dollars on hideout decorations just to have a virtual picture maker. Help us out here ggg, we're loyal customers!

edit: i understand its YOUR business model and you have to make money somehow, but at least make it more affordable than THIS... little to no effort to edit the colors... same mtx, same price?! if you already have the base skin... maybe just add a 2 dollar upgrade path to pay for the reskin!
"
Ghonosyph wrote:
after spending LOADS of money on mtx and supporter packs i can honestly say im disappointed in this new business model. Its just a SIMPLE reskin/recolor of an MTX i've already spent 20 bucks on... and the price should reflect that if you've already bought the main skin... make it an upgrade path please! doesnt make sense either, that your mtx for hideouts are only one little doodad per mtx purchase. Once i've paid real money for an mtx object for my hideout, imo, i should be able to put as many as i want in my hideout. It would create an upgrade path for everyone to buy one of everything then a sense of completion would be gained. check em off the list. I'd LOVE to play with a full set of fire and ice mtx, but im not going to spend 900 dollars on hideout decorations just to have a virtual picture maker. Help us out here ggg, we're loyal customers!

edit: i understand its YOUR business model and you have to make money somehow, but at least make it more affordable than THIS... little to no effort to edit the colors... same mtx, same price?! if you already have the base skin... maybe just add a 2 dollar upgrade path to pay for the reskin!

Yeah, don't count on this happening.

They still don't allow you to have infinite copies of stuff you bought already, like every other company does for cosmetic purchases. It still baffles me that I have to buy two weapon skins / effects, 3-5 golem / aura / herald skins, multiple pets, etc. every time I want to use something new. And then there's things you would think would be obvious, like armor sets ( And godamn, hideout decorations ...holy ____ ), you know ....like when you buy a supporter pack and you want all of your characters to wear it during that league.

Nope ...you gotta keep removing your customizations on characters to put them on another. You know what's really annoying? Having to redo your characters constantly ...or just suffering with them looking "naked" without it on.

Because that's enjoyable ....choosing whether one pays for extra copies of something or not dealing with it at all....that you already paid for.

The business model is greedy and completely consumer unfriendly. And we won't even get into the prices of things.
Last edited by JoeShmo on Nov 11, 2020, 10:54:19 PM
Good or bad, i wait new league supporter packs to buy anything, sorry GGG.
Slow down for a minute to enjoy the beauty around us.
ok, another re-coloured skin
Yellow, red, now blue. Reverse Pokémon! and reversing my opinion of this company.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Don't know, Rick, looks like a twist on a Malony design.
is this the new reddit?
mtx were ever re-skins of other mtx. blue frog, green frog ...
or ivory scorpion or lighning scorpion ... wait.

why is one 2 dollars and the other one 110 dollar?

answer: because the redesign didn't really matter before, the type of redesign just told others how much you supported.

that use case is totally lost and with the most impressive mtx being the most pricey ggg can only lose cause players will always be disappointed.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Это конечно все интересно. Но складывается такое ощущения что ваши Фантазии просто исчезли. Это на все что вы способны по новым МТХ. Просто смешно ребята, вы просто падаете на дно огромной ямы. Дизайнеры очнитесь, делайте существенные вещи, а не переделывайте существующие. Я понимаю чтО вы думаете это даст вам много денег, нО все же лучше сделать Чудо из Чудес, чем старое помазать краской
Void Shield when?
i need a blue shield skin but reskins are meh.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info