[3.16] Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist [Life based Chaos Autobomber]

"
zerofire2905 wrote:
I follow his Pob. Damage seen nice but I can't dealt with wave 25+ Simu. Do you guys have any feedback to improve on simu?

My pob: https://pastebin.com/L7ASGwWa

The main thing for me was using phaserun all the time. Incr. Duration gem+Phaserun+lifetap makes it permanent, if u don't use other skills. It's not deathless and not the first try. Mobility is the key, so just run through packs to a safe place shoot some CA and phaserun again. Also u can use mirage archer while in phaserun.
Beware of stuns, maims and other slowing debuffs.
Keep in mind you have 700 less hp, it's important. Gems are not 20% quality.
Why not caped on lightning res? o.O(according to PoB u've provided)
Last edited by QLR on Nov 20, 2021, 10:47:49 AM
Hello,

Can anyone tell me why now everyone using death oath :( Cant find good old caustic arrow clear + toxic rain totems bossing, build anymore :(
"
Vendetta wrote:
Why would you use a thicket bow ?

Coz it has low dex requiments and easy to get 6-link. If u have enough dex and fusings for maraketh, it'd be better.
"
Le_Phato wrote:
do we lose dmg if we have the "deal no physical
damage" scourge mod in weapon?

No Phys damage mod do nothing to ur damage, u r dealing chaos.

"
Le_Phato wrote:
also, can someone tell me if this bow is worth 6l or should I buy one from trade? thanks for the help

Depends on ur budget. If u have 10 ex, it's better to craft or buy endgame variant. There are a lot of videos how to craft such bows.
Keep in mind, u can use syndicate Leo(3 stars) craft in Research on Hunter base bow to save 2 ex :)
"
mitenayo wrote:
hello guys !=)

Can someone tell me why with this build I 'm getting always ONE SHOT by the Minotor ?

clearing map is so smooth I do love it , but against bosses it's pretty hard no life regen eand almost no damage mitigation how do you solve it ?

ty =)

Edit , well mapping is insane while bossing feels so bad , kkinda sad , while stop playing this build

5k+ HP, 20k+ armour(Use determination+Defiance banner), Glorious vanity(with 80+ chaos res) and mobility to avoid all the hard-hitting shit. But the main thing is DoT DPS. Faster u kill a boss, less damage u'd receive. Before 2kk CA DoT dps, killing bosses is painfull.
Also keep in mind not to roll insane damage mods on maps.
Last edited by QLR on Nov 20, 2021, 11:51:56 AM
Hi,I need some help, at the moment I'm managing to do T14, but sometimes I realize that I lack damage to kill some elites and sometimes I die from IK, I would like some help to see what I can improve in gear, I'm a little lost.

My current Gear :
Last edited by Marlboro213 on Nov 20, 2021, 1:43:57 PM
"
Vendetta wrote:
are people dying a lot with this build ? I don't want to switch from a juggernaut saboteur to a almost the same clear speed dying build

Yep, it dies a lot... just tried to relive some old character i had on standard, in Scourge it dies a lot and can't boss without heavy investment in gear, my character on standard is based on the old breath of the council scepter + shield + heretic veil build and it is ES based, it dies way less than this.
Using a Cane of Unraveling (using Bane) because i won't waste my exalts on bow+quiver combo for something that already clear maps GOOD but is crap on bosses (again, without proper investment) and with a staff you can grab some block passives that probably saves your ass sometimes.
Withering Step helm enchant is "cool" if your focus is only mapping, combined with anomalous withering step it goes to 11 wither stacks, which is pretty good without totem setup (without totem setup, you can immortal call + cwdt).

Probably used 4-5 ex for this build and most were for cluster jewels/jewels, coloring armor and chaos impresence... so still awakened blasphemy + withering step helm enchant left for me to be the ultimate mapper build LMAO.
"
Marlboro213 wrote:
Hi,I need some help, at the moment I'm managing to do T14, but sometimes I realize that I lack damage to kill some elites and sometimes I die from IK, I would like some help to see what I can improve in gear, I'm a little lost.

My current Gear :

Your bow and CA links are absolutely garbage, I don't expect anything better on your trees. CA is more important for clearing than you think. Your death aura damage is garbage against tanky rares, especially the ones that are not within a pack.

Fix your bow first, should cost around 8-10ex to make, you can snipe a complete one for 6-8ex if you're vigilant enough.
Wanted to mention a decent stygian vise craft, costed me ~2.5ex (base + hunter ex) for this belt.

Buy a ilvl 84+ base w/ 1 prefix and 3 suffix: life and some suffix combo of resists or attributes.

Craft veiled mod "chance for Flasks you use to not consume charges"
The above crafted mod blocks 1 of 4 hunter prefixes, the remaining are:
(16-20)(21-25)(26-30)% increased chaos damage (best)
(3-6)(7-10)% increased maximum life (2nd best)
gain a flas charge when you deal a critical strike (worst, but sellable)

Then, you can craft over the veiled mod as you please. I crafted % increased damage.

Honestly, not sure this was much improvement from my magic stygian vise other than a bit more life and ele resists - the pob update was underwhelming. The additional mods do give me some more freedom in other slots to get good chaos rolls for cheaper, though.
Last edited by swagmethefkout on Nov 21, 2021, 1:49:49 AM
Don't know why, but Forbidden taste still takes about 1/4 of my hp while im chaos res capped :( Is this normal?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info