New Pets - Corgi, Cats, Rabbits and Ducks

no sheep. again.

beginnging to think this is intentional.

there are countries which have fewer of them than residents, you kow?

by the way, the german word for sheep is nutzpflanzenschädling!
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill
and yet you will never see them like that running nearby on battlefields due to 1trillion skill animation effects/pixel.
It would be amazing if a few of the older pets got updates. I am specifically talking about the hedgehog, which is super cute, but looks really outdated.
OMEGALOL cute pets in a gritty game. this is so cringe
"
ArtsyXeemy wrote:
OMEGALOL cute pets in a gritty game. this is so cringe

Can't be worse than path of clowns microtransaction sets they released a while ago.. clowns in this game is probably on the same level than "cute" pets.
"All is fine and well!" - The community 2020

All the lawyer talking and the right words can easily decieve the most naive customers..

Chapter: XXIII.
The cats are always a bit the same. No love for other breeds like the Ragdoll. We got our first this year and they are amazing so would love to see them in PoE to accompany me :)
Someone tell Kripp they put his corgi in the game :D
"
Xystre wrote:
"
ArtsyXeemy wrote:
OMEGALOL cute pets in a gritty game. this is so cringe

Can't be worse than path of clowns microtransaction sets they released a while ago.. clowns in this game is probably on the same level than "cute" pets.


you're absolutely right bro! even though I got the jester vibe and for me it kind of made sense in the end (:
Last edited by ArtsyXeemy on Nov 9, 2020, 12:02:30 AM
"
judikator wrote:
and yet you will never see them like that running nearby on battlefields due to 1trillion skill animation effects/pixel.


Thats why there are so mony doors added recently.

Gameplay? Forget about it.
Mtxes is the answer!
Corgi usualy have tails, it's juste some stupide guys that cut it.
GGG is stupid

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info