The Mystic Gate Portal Effect and Super Stash Sale

is it me or on poe forum for every bug report we got another PAID mtx release ?!
"
b4timert wrote:
So when are we getting the free mystery box? normally we get 2 from sales per league and 1 if there is some thing specials that happens.

This league is a month longer dont tell me were still only getting 2 or even less since its ggg assumingly best source's of income for December.

I'm guessing we'll get a thanksgiving and a christmas box, as they often sync them up with holidays.
One very cool looking portal and great animation
You guys should seriously start showing these portals with the small map device. Many of them overlap and look awkward pressed together. I'm sure more people would be less hesitant to buy new portals in that case, myself included.
"
DisoRDeR418 wrote:
"
b4timert wrote:
So when are we getting the free mystery box? normally we get 2 from sales per league and 1 if there is some thing specials that happens.

This league is a month longer dont tell me were still only getting 2 or even less since its ggg assumingly best source's of income for December.

I'm guessing we'll get a thanksgiving and a christmas box, as they often sync them up with holidays.

The charismas box if we get one then would have been during the next league so basically they are giving 1 less box.

But personally i think were getting 1 for playing the holiday event their planning.
"
b4timert wrote:
"
DisoRDeR418 wrote:
"
b4timert wrote:

The charismas box if we get one then would have been during the next league so basically they are giving 1 less box.

But personally i think were getting 1 for playing the holiday event their planning.

moneys tight for TGGG this year looks like.

but says alot considering that the world is going through some shit still for bigger corporations to consider giving to their costumers something.. greed until the end I guess.

inb4 some idiot comes to weird flex that they are "rich" over the internet get lost.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
I like this one. But then, I'm a bit of a whore for portals. (Whoretal?)

It looks like stacked sugar cubes, which isn't a bad thing.

I do question the value of/need for portal closure animations, considering how rarely the owning player gets to see them. I don't know if it's because I use the portal randomizer, but if I load a new map while one or more portals to the previous map are still open, I don't see closure animations; instead, they just wink out of existence and I see the opening animations of the new portals.

Slightly related: I would love to see portal playlists, or something to that effect. At minimum, the ability to include and/or exclude specific portals from the randomizer, and/or the ability to set the order for the portals, rather than relying totally on RNG.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Looks nice at least. This really is the door that leads to another dimension.
"
BkBlindside wrote:
You guys should seriously start showing these portals with the small map device. Many of them overlap and look awkward pressed together. I'm sure more people would be less hesitant to buy new portals in that case, myself included.

Absolutely. I can confirm that they seem oversized on small map device, though there are no overlaps. Too. Bad. But. Still. Nice :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info