Invisible Buff Effect with Flesh and Stone

If the flesh and stone aura is enabled and the invisible buff effect is applied to it, then a glowing spinning disk appears below the knees of the character. It turns out that the invisible buff effect does not work correctly with flesh and stone.
Last edited by Azalta_Lin on Nov 4, 2020, 8:26:37 AM
Last bumped on Nov 5, 2020, 2:57:00 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Azalta_Lin wrote:
If the flesh and stone aura is enabled and the invisible buff effect is applied to it, then a glowing spinning disk appears below the knees of the character. It turns out that the ivisible buff effect does not work correctly with flesh and stone.

PC Known Issues
"

Aura MTX are not able to be applied to Flesh and Stone

So how did you even did that?
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
You are joke ?
You are linking to a post 2016 year and asking how I was able to enable the invisible buff effect for flash and stone?
I took it and applied it. How else could I do this?
"
Azalta_Lin wrote:
You are joke ?
You are linking to a post 2016 year and asking how I was able to enable the invisible buff effect for flash and stone?
I took it and applied it. How else could I do this?

known bug list constantly edited. Check the last edit date....

"
Last edited by Arthur_GGG on Oct 8, 2020, 11:13:39 AM
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

Ok, it seem GGG ninja "fix" it , which previously the game does not allow to apply "Invisible Buff Effect " to Flesh and Stone at all.

Now it still a bug, but at least the big circle disappear in exchange for a smaller blue circle

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info