Hideout Competition Highlights

"
Necro_42739 wrote:
I want that Celestial Snowy Data. T.T

"
Flisker_2 wrote:
Snowy Celestial Hideout by samuraijkeee looks amazing.

Thanks for the kind words!
MTX Free btw, but have space for that ;)
Murder House is something I could pay to get.
Divided looks good and Untainted Paradise I would love to have it in PoE 2 for my Druid characters
Niiiceuuu ! <3
These look really great! :) There are some killer hideouts here already!

These are totally inspiring but I've sadly used all my favour to create two hideout submissions :( Time to start grinding master missions, I guess!
Last edited by Lolcohol on Nov 2, 2020, 5:08:45 AM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Harmless fun... but many of us are worried right now about the state of the game. Hope everything is going to work out.

+1

All i see lately is "New mtx!" "Hideout highlist!" ... but WHEN we will have a DECENT league from the 1st day, and not in the last week of it ?! I still can't risk doing heists, 1st one i did after the last patch crashed my game. Again. A friend of mine on Mac can't do maps anymore, clicking the map device = game crash.

P.S. : Didn't watch the video. And didn't checked last n mtx's that were available for halloween. Those things are not helping me play this game. A fix for the bugs will.
Last edited by UnLovedOne on Nov 2, 2020, 6:51:36 AM
Nice!
Will those hideout ever come to get it from hideout showcase? Especially the untained paradise or the Garden?
"
UnLovedOne wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Harmless fun... but many of us are worried right now about the state of the game. Hope everything is going to work out.

+1

All i see lately is "New mtx!" "Hideout highlist!" ... but WHEN we will have a DECENT league from the 1st day, and not in the last week of it ?! I still can't risk doing heists, 1st one i did after the last patch crashed my game. Again. A friend of mine on Mac can't do maps anymore, clicking the map device = game crash.

P.S. : Didn't watch the video. And didn't checked last n mtx's that were available for halloween. Those things are not helping me play this game. A fix for the bugs will.

Different teams work on different things and if you don't want to play a WIP then don't play leagues.
"
Ryphe wrote:
love the untainted paradise one

thank you for enjoying
After the competition we will create a topic.
Last edited by lexblack on Nov 2, 2020, 1:44:42 PM
Exalted and Inferno and cool.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info