[3.13] Hemz [CI] Carrion Me Daddy Golems with 83/88/84/100 resistances 10M DPS

"
"
Lazarus507 wrote:
i kinda think the torrent belt or abyss belt with really nice jewels is better than hh

how much aura effect do you have?

I'm sitting at 228% increased aura effect, according to my calculator (POB isnt displaying it for some reason)

I've been thinking about a crystal belt instead of a stygian vise, is there any reason to go with anything other than a decent crystal belt? Like this:

Edit: I am switching impale out for damage while on full life support, should be a lot better according to POB.

You can roll back a few pages and you'll find Valk_D POB. A bit further back he made one with a rare body armour.
I think there's many upgrade options you may find there.
Also the reason why you would want a crystal is if you have a survival problem or else torrent would give a lot of ms and DPS.
And yes switch impale out, you only need to link generosity to Div dread and that's over 80% impale. Then with one rotten claw it will be 100% or you can alternatively get more %aura to push it higher.

Also quantumprof pointed out for golems in Valk_D cold iron point daggers actually gave him 2m more dps.

It doesn't work on everyone though, I'm guessing it has to do with the number of auras you can run as well as the %aura you have, and not sure what the breaking point of that is so plug it into your POB and you'll be able to check.

Also change minion life to empower lvl4 and you can still get 3 spectres without getting death notable.

Link replace flamedash for enhance for elemental ailment immune and more armor.

Ditch poacher and offering, change to dagger and link enhace-div vitality- div Clarity. Super boost the inc dmg.

Change to voices save skill points, path to golem commander and free up glove slot.

Finally elegant hubris timeless jewel for massive 80% dmg slum Lord or %aura superiority buffs.
Last edited by Turbo32 on Nov 27, 2020, 8:50:50 PM
"
Turbo32 wrote:
"
"
Lazarus507 wrote:
i kinda think the torrent belt or abyss belt with really nice jewels is better than hh

how much aura effect do you have?

I'm sitting at 228% increased aura effect, according to my calculator (POB isnt displaying it for some reason)

I've been thinking about a crystal belt instead of a stygian vise, is there any reason to go with anything other than a decent crystal belt? Like this:

Edit: I am switching impale out for damage while on full life support, should be a lot better according to POB.

You can roll back a few pages and you'll find Valk_D POB. A bit further back he made one with a rare body armour.
I think there's many upgrade options you may find there.
Also the reason why you would want a crystal is if you have a survival problem or else torrent would give a lot of ms and DPS.
And yes switch impale out, you only need to link generosity to Div dread and that's over 80% impale. Then with one rotten claw it will be 100% or you can alternatively get more %aura to push it higher.
Also quantumprof pointed out for golems in Valk_D cold iron point daggers actually gave him 2m more dps.
It doesn't work on everyone though, I'm guessing it has to do with the number of auras you can run as well as the %aura you have, and not sure what the breaking point of that is so plug it into your POB and you'll be able to check.

Thanks for the feedback! I cant use torrents reclamation due to needing strength for gem requirements, but I might tinker around with my gear to see if this could be possible at some point. In the meantime I snagged this belt:

that should be ok. 8.5k ES is pretty neat.
"
Hey all, I'm having a great time playing this build, thanks for the guide. At this point I am confused on how to improve my character. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I can do to improve? thanks in advance!

Character Name: Meta_Mancer

Gear and gems:

Passive tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAA18EJcRUBUnFy8ajxzcHRQdqh8YIvQo-iy_LYsvbzkLOsZEBEZxR4VHt0mxSp9NuVH7UilUrlXVVdZV4FfJWFpZ81-wYvRk52ZUZp5ncWhYbAttGW-ecLtxsnIPcql90n_GgKSDCYTFhgKJ2IyxjxqPRpMnlG-boZu1oOahL6cIpyusqrQMuJO-isHFykrK08y8zRbTj9eW18_ZE9le34rhiOq66-7sGOyD74j22vfB-Tf60v5J_oE=?accountName=PineyTheTerrible&characterName=Meta_Mancer

Can you share your PoB Please?
Hey everyone! I hope everyone is killing it!

I hate to be that guy, but I just swapped from a LL Carrion Golem Necro. Can I follow the guide as much as I could. I have extremely low ES and my phys reduction is 60%.

Can anyone give me some huge tips on my character? I will have about 100ex once some things sell.

I obviously need a divergent 21 Determination over my 20 and a 4 Enhance.

I still need aspect of the Spider!
https://pastebin.com/EKVh71hv

its a mess
"
Narakusheart wrote:
Hey everyone! I hope everyone is killing it!

I hate to be that guy, but I just swapped from a LL Carrion Golem Necro. Can I follow the guide as much as I could. I have extremely low ES and my phys reduction is 60%.

Can anyone give me some huge tips on my character? I will have about 100ex once some things sell.

I obviously need a divergent 21 Determination over my 20 and a 4 Enhance.

I still need aspect of the Spider!

https://pastebin.com/VVckS6hP
Here's a POB of Valk_d

You can use this as reference to see what you may upgrade.
Just change his weapon to a cold iron point dagger on the POB for 2m more dps.

Or you can import his character, his character is public, but his current setup is geared towards max dmg.
The POB above was an older setup of his with a rare armour for more ES.

Or check a few pages of the forums, I believe there's plenty of people sharing their POBs. Just find one with golems not spectres.
Last edited by Turbo32 on Nov 27, 2020, 11:52:49 PM
"
VigorDracul wrote:
Thanks for the quick answer. Wow, that is a lot different from the original one so I have three questions. (Probably more later)

1) Is there any difference between the POB you describe and the one you use? Or can I just copy yours? I'm on mobile so can't check myself until tomorrow.

2) If I put my AG in the Loop what happens to the rest of my gem-links? What other changes do come from this? Is there a character I can take a look at to copy?

3) If AG is in loop does it need certain items equipped to make good use of it. Kingmaker etc.

Thanks in advance

You have a look at this PoB for an idea:
https://pastebin.com/VVckS6hP

Don't follow mine, I'm pure spectres, not golems.

AG items for golems:
- Kingmaker
- Gruthkuls Pelt
- Victarios Flight with regen enchant
- any pair of gloves with chaos resist and vulnerability on hit corruption
- any pair of helmet with -phys resist to nearby enemies and, if you can afford it, chaos resistance

"
Lazarus507 wrote:
"
falagar112 wrote:
"
Lazarus507 wrote:
any tips on making that staff?

just got done bringing a scion through campaign

you need a base with temple mod (either damage/double dmg or cast/attack speed) and +2 to spell gems. Then annul it down to those 2 mods, then multimod, then slam redeemer and pray.

last part is 1:19 to hit aura/hatred. It's crazy unlikely and extremely expensive - i paid 50ex for the base alone.

got my hands on a staff with everything except the redeemer mod

crafting "3 crafted mod", "cannot roll cater mods", and some random prefix should lower the pool a tiny bit before slamming redeemer orb right?

that is correct and that's what I did. Multimod with a random cheap prefix and cannot roll caster mods, then slam.

It increases the odds to 1:13. Still unlikely, but more likely :P
Last edited by falagar112 on Nov 28, 2020, 12:06:00 AM

So last night I was messing around with an old idea and I realize with all the 50% Mana reservations in this chest, it actually saved me more mana than a Sabula

Who can use a challenge? I need some creative ideas how to increase ES while not loosing dmg and minion survivability. I can spend some currency (up to a mirror), but not like 6 mirrors for 4 passives with 1-Voices. More creative than that :D.
https://pastebin.com/TY7qkgii
"
Valk_d wrote:
Who can use a challenge? I need some creative ideas how to increase ES while not loosing dmg and minion survivability. I can spend some currency (up to a mirror), but not like 6 mirrors for 4 passives with 1-Voices. More creative than that :D.
https://pastebin.com/TY7qkgii

Ditch the clayshaper and use the unique shield whakatutki o matua or whatever its name is....
U can also get maim on your hungry loop and get a socket free so u can run more aura or use another skill.
Last edited by quantumprof on Nov 28, 2020, 2:52:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info