[3.13] Hemz [CI] Carrion Me Daddy Golems with 83/88/84/100 resistances 10M DPS

Hey guys and girls! Just crafted this, would you use it or would you recraft it? Regards/Gabbi
"
gabriella88 wrote:
Hey guys and girls! Just crafted this, would you use it or would you recraft it? Regards/Gabbi

Tricky, definitely usable but ideally you want higher es. Mine is similar the only reason Im sticking with mine for now is the aspect craft on top.

Edit: divining next.
Last edited by facelessman122 on Nov 2, 2020, 12:11:41 PM
"
gabriella88 wrote:

divine to 20 and use it. Maybe buy a 2nd 6 link to recraft better, but it's good enough to use.
"
Greyf24 wrote:
Man, you are goddamn liar. You dont have 90% Phys reduct!!! You have only 20!!!

Flasks dont work all the time, and after you get HUGE phys punch, its too late to drink flasks...

By the way, guide is a bit useful. But still need some permanent phys reduct

Hopefully this is will be enough proof for you
"
falagar112 wrote:
"
gabriella88 wrote:

divine to 20 and use it. Maybe buy a 2nd 6 link to recraft better, but it's good enough to use.

We seem to be answering in synch falagar lol.
Thanks for all the help people, ill use this
in the meantime and try to craft a better one in the future. Regards/Gabbi
"

We seem to be answering in synch falagar lol.

looks like it lol
I cant seem to get my dps above 40mil. How are u guys getting 100 mil dps?, POB for 90+ mil pls? :)
Would you guys use this helmet
or is it just better with alpha's howl for this build?
Only thing missing is performance videos of T19 100% Delirious with Gilded Elder, Habinger, Legion and Breach Scarabs plus Beyond and Beasts to demonstrate that 80 mill dps with the nice tankyness.

After that i would expect this guide to explode in popularity. A short oneshot AL8 Sirus video would help too.
Last edited by zzang on Nov 2, 2020, 1:52:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info