[3.13] Hemz [CI] Carrion Me Daddy Golems with 83/88/84/100 resistances 10M DPS

Does anyone have a recommendation on the most cost effective way to get piece of gear with "Grants lvl 20 Aspect of the Avian" Skill?

I'm looking at amulets that have RMR and Avian and they're going for like 20 EX.

Any advice would be much appreciated. Cheers!
Hey!

I'm running a Low Life SO aura stacker, and I was thinking on "upgrading" to this one.

One thing that would probably feel like it's missing, is that in this build the spectres wouldn't be aggressive (in my build we use Maw of Mischief helmet, which makes everything aggressive).

How's the clearing speed for the spectre version of this build? It doesn't have a video showcase, but I'm curious.
"
Does anyone have a recommendation on the most cost effective way to get piece of gear with "Grants lvl 20 Aspect of the Avian" Skill?

I'm looking at amulets that have RMR and Avian and they're going for like 20 EX.

Any advice would be much appreciated. Cheers!

You can beast craft it yourself they should be super cheap!

Suffix
Grants Level 20 Aspect of the Avian Skill by using the captured Saqawal, First of the Sky unique beast .

Source: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Aspect_of_the_Avian
"
Garulf161 wrote:
Hey!

I'm running a Low Life SO aura stacker, and I was thinking on "upgrading" to this one.

One thing that would probably feel like it's missing, is that in this build the spectres wouldn't be aggressive (in my build we use Maw of Mischief helmet, which makes everything aggressive).

How's the clearing speed for the spectre version of this build? It doesn't have a video showcase, but I'm curious.

Hmm the problem is it heavily depends on your level of investment, while the CI version can have a higher cieling, it also comes with a lower floor too.

So here's an example of what happened to a guy without enough investment

Spoiler
"
Spacecom wrote:
A warning to anyone dreaming of converting to the CL build.
I tried the C.I. version of this build. Not as advertised. I lost 5.000 energy shield to gain some physical damage reduction. Not impressed. Died first map I entered. The truth is that monsters barely touch you. But when a hit finaly manages to land, you die. I'seen poeple in videos with 4.000 energy shield tanking everythig afk. I have no idea how that's possible. I just died to Shaper beam instantly, even to Dominus beam in shaper realm.... anyway time to get rid the items before the big nerf.

But with enough investment everything works.
This is a guy called Nanokits
He was the first to demonstrate elemental aura SO.
https://youtu.be/5mcRftYUlME

This is a video of me copying Falagar112
Elemental aura FAS.
https://youtu.be/uLw498YGFBE

This is me currently with Templar Tacticians.
https://youtu.be/T_ZVK6gTam4

Unfortunately I do not have a phys based video of spectres. Nor do I recall anyone ever sharing one.
But if you're interested in the biggest phys carrion witch setup. (Changing between spectres and golems are very similar just need change some jewels and your 6 link then unskill golem points)
I believe it's currently this guy: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Valk_d/HeistyValk?i=0&search=name%3DValk
He is also the number 1 witch solo delve depth in heist league.

If you just want to play with alternative quality auras but don't mind staying low life then I believe this guy has the best bang for your buck setup.
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Zelonius/Zelonius_CarryMeGolems?i=0&search=name%3DZelonius_CarryMeGolems
He has every aura and links important ones to enhance.
And he only needed 4 jewels with RMR to do it.
Now instead of golem, you can use spectres and remove zombies from the build to make space for a discipline so you don't need it vaaled onto the shield.
Last edited by Turbo32 on Dec 29, 2020, 12:40:42 AM
With your great build and the help from a lot of poeple on this forum I finally managed to get ahead in my check list. I am looking for inspiration on what to do with the last few days. Especially stuff that requires a powerful char and ideally stuff that stays(like clestial hideout or achievements). I would also be greatful if somebody finds a solution for more ES regen without loosing too much damage (so I can AFK delirum 100% and blight)

Check list:

1) Lev 100 character for the first (and most likely last) time: ✔️
2) 40/40 challenges for the first (and most likely last)time: ✔️
3) Unlock celestial hideout: ✔️
4) Kill Uber-Elder deathless: ✔️
5) AFK Delirium wave 20: ✔️ (unfortunately not every time)
6) Lev 7 with all masters: ✔️
7) More than 130 splinter in one run: ✔️
Last edited by VigorDracul on Dec 29, 2020, 7:20:09 AM
"
VigorDracul wrote:
With your great build and the help from a lot of poeple on this forum I finally managed to get ahead in my check list. I am looking for inspiration on what to do with the last few days. Especially stuff that requires a powerful char and ideally stuff that stays(like clestial hideout or achievements). I would also be greatful if somebody finds a solution for more ES regen without loosing too much damage (so I can AFK delirum 100% and blight)

Check list:

1) Lev 100 character for the first (and most likely last) time: ✔️
2) 40/40 challenges for the first (and most likely last)time: ✔️
3) Unlock celestial hideout: ✔️
4) Kill Uber-Elder deathless: ✔️
5) AFK Delirium wave 20: ✔️ (unfortunately not every time)
6) Lev 7 with all masters: ✔️
7) More than 130 splinter in one run: ✔️

The to get more ES regen you either have to get
1) Higher ES/life regen or
2) A bigger Max ES.

From what I see, the ways I'm about to propose will all require you to unskill the death attenuation cluster, thus saving you 5 skill points.
with these points you can choose to get more %aura (=more es)
Or get more replenishing node on medium sockets.

Another way to utilize these points is the choice to get a might of the meek at the socket close to Harrier then it will make the 6% max es nodes all turn into 9%.

Lastly you can choose to invest the points into pathing to golem commander, and maybe loosing out a little more %aura nodes. I check you should be able to stay immune to all ailments. With this you can free your gloves for a big ES glove.

To inc max es, you have the option to get a crystal belt for big es, or craft a new stygian with the crusader %ES inc.

Lastly is the more expensive option is to get a better rare chest or shield. Both very hard and expensive to do.
"
Garulf161 wrote:
Hey!

I'm running SO spectres and clearing speed is ok. Playing with non-aggresive minions is a bit tricky, you need to move towards mobs for minions to attack them but once you figure it out it's very easy.
"
Turbo32 wrote:

2) A bigger Max ES.

From what I see, the ways I'm about to propose will all require you to unskill the death attenuation cluster, thus saving you 5 skill points.

Another way to utilize these points is the choice to get a might of the meek at the socket close to Harrier then it will make the 6% max es nodes all turn into 9%.

Lastly you can choose to invest the points into pathing to golem commander, and maybe loosing out a little more %aura nodes. I check you should be able to stay immune to all ailments. With this you can free your gloves for a big ES glove.

To inc max es, you have the option to get a crystal belt for big es, or craft a new stygian with the crusader %ES inc.

Lastly is the more expensive option is to get a better rare chest or shield. Both very hard and expensive to do.

Thanks for your tips, you are a great help to many poeple.

I decided for a completely different option following your advice to unskill death attunement.

I invested the 5 points in the void barrier cluster. 55% more evasion and 30% more ES. Without any flask that brings me to 59% evasion and 600 more ES. If I exchange the quicksilver flask (I dont move in simulacrum or blight and am still at plus 81%) for a stibnite flask of reflexes I am at 71% evasion. (With flasks its not AFK of course).

edit: Just did a few T16 blight maps with 3 teal oils completely afk with 0 towers. Simulacrum seems to work, too. (It was close 2 time though)

edit2: Bad news, spectres die too easy. Good news, didnt notice.
Last edited by VigorDracul on Dec 29, 2020, 1:27:44 PM
I’ve made a few vids with carrion showcase, here is me trying to fry my pc with t19 max juiced map:
https://youtu.be/I4RDH7-upbA
Last edited by Valk_d on Dec 29, 2020, 3:00:15 PM
Spoiler
"
VigorDracul wrote:
"
Turbo32 wrote:

2) A bigger Max ES.

Thanks for your tips, you are a great help to many poeple.

I decided for a completely different option following your advice to unskill death attunement.

I invested the 5 points in the void barrier cluster. 55% more evasion and 30% more ES. Without any flask that brings me to 59% evasion and 600 more ES. If I exchange the quicksilver flask (I dont move in simulacrum or blight and am still at plus 81%) for a stibnite flask of reflexes I am at 71% evasion. (With flasks its not AFK of course).

edit: Just did a few T16 blight maps with 3 teal oils completely afk with 0 towers. Simulacrum seems to work, too. (It was close 2 time though)

edit2: Bad news, spectres die too easy. Good news, didnt notice.

Ok so a few tricks you can do to fully afk simus.

Get the pantheon where you gain increased life regen and phys% reductions when you stand still.

Since you plan to afk everything, then remove all active skill gems such as desecrate and replace it with CWDT linked to spirit offering or molten shell.

You won't be needing convocation so you can link your spectres to meat shield and get a It of tul spectre found in a tul breachstone, it's clouds gives massive defensive buffs.

Then you can use this

This allows you to grow vines up to 10 and thus taking 10% less dmg.
The downside is you become slow and you must stand still for a while for the buff to activate, which is perfect for afk.

And if did all of the above but still have afk issues, then exchange vitality with your dread banner, and change dread banner into Anomalus, you will loose a lot of dmg but in return you will boost life regen and the anomalus dread to nearby enemies deal about 15% less dmg.
Last edited by Turbo32 on Dec 29, 2020, 4:21:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info