[3.13] Hemz [CI] Carrion Me Daddy Golems with 83/88/84/100 resistances 10M DPS

"
"
Turbo32 wrote:
"

nice upgrade, took 10 tries and a risky annul. Pretty happy with it

Meta craft the minion attack speed and redeemor orb slam it.
man thats such a good wand,

And for the record you mean, scour the suffixes, redeemer slam then craft back trigger or attack/cast speed?

I meant scour the suffix, meta craft until you hit minion attack speed with two open suffixes. (If you don't then lock prefix and annul and hope to get rid of the other thing)
Then slam Redeemer orb pray to get each aura gives %dmg and then craft trigger back on.

Also just for the record, don't do this craft until endgame and you have nothing else to upgrade.
Last edited by Turbo32 on Nov 3, 2020, 4:58:17 AM
Hey guys! I am finally done on some upgrades (only got a better wand left to get), otherwise im pretty happy. Did a version of both Hamzo's and Turbo's ideas. What do you think? Pls check my tree and gear.

Regards/Gabbi
My fault. Missed this

"Note: Divergent Determination doesn't display armour properly in PoB. So use my above screenshot as your example."
will I still run end game maps and heist safely with budget gears?
"
PathToGod wrote:

I would highly suggest you complete WaffleT's LowLife version first before attempting to do the switch.
SO Spectre physical setup with 12 auras + Avian. Doing Delerium t17 100% with Beyond quite easy.

"
SO Spectre physical setup with 12 auras + Avian. Doing Delerium t17 100% with Beyond quite easy.

yeah, they are perfectly doable deathless. Tanking Kosis no problem either.

you can do t19s as well, not hard. But maybe a bit to slow to make it really worthwhile.

When stuff lives a little longer, spectres sometimes tend to melee and you need to convocate a lot - not hard, just a little annoying at times haha.
"
falagar112 wrote:
"

you can do t19s as well, not hard. But maybe a bit to slow to make it really worthwhile.

When stuff lives a little longer, spectres sometimes tend to melee and you need to convocate a lot - not hard, just a little annoying at times haha.
Few more details on gear and i think i will reach 9.5k es With avian ;) Right now i can calculate an effective hit pool vs physical damage around 400k.

With 64% block bone offering, 63% evade no flasks and Dread banners Accuracy reduce... hits barley hit anymore and if they do they scratch you. lol
"
Turbo32 wrote:
"
PathToGod wrote:

I would highly suggest you complete WaffleT's LowLife version first before attempting to do the switch.

nvm, the budget version is super expensive for me anyway, the wand is like 1 ex, and the armor is like 10 ex...
"
"
falagar112 wrote:
"

Few more details on gear and i think i will reach 9.5k es With avian ;) Right now i can calculate an effective hit pool vs physical damage around 400k.

With 64% block bone offering, 63% evade no flasks and Dread banners Accuracy reduce... hits barley hit anymore and if they do they scratch you. lol

you can opt for double voices setup.
with 2x
and 2 extra clusters with aura effect you can cap dread banner (so missing rotten claws isnt a loss) and gain a ton of survivability and stuff.

Kinda expensive to get going of course. But it's imo the way to go, you'll cap phys and evasion much easier and you don't have to path to a 3rd cluster area at all. True min max etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info