[3.13] SRS (Summon Raging Spirit) 11+ Aura Build! Double Your Party's DPS! Fun League Starter :)

Glad to see so many positive experiences with the build! :)

"
metat0r0 wrote:

since i quitted like a year ago, i have never knew about large cluster jewels, i found one for cold spells, can you suggest maybe a large jewel for fire or maybe auras (if exists)

If you look at the "Passive Tree, Pantheons, and Bandits" section of the guide, I have a section about Cluster Jewel choices. I didn't use any Cluster Jewels until late game (Level 90+) but if you can afford them, and you want to try them out early on, you can try them out earlier too. Let me know if you have any questions on the section, or need help shopping for the Jewels!

Gear looks pretty good so far! One advice is I would try to use a rare leather belt with a life roll instead of a Bated Breath (until you can buy a Replica Soul Tether), since life should be priority over Energy Shield. Hope the rest of the leveling goes smoothly :)
www.twitch.tv/hanarashi
Awesome build. Just wonder if you could post what your level 50 skill tree looks like? I am just wondering if you go all the way down the left tree first then go towards Necro Aegis or do you skip some and then come back to it?

Thanks!
"
bowen123 wrote:
Awesome build. Just wonder if you could post what your level 50 skill tree looks like? I am just wondering if you go all the way down the left tree first then go towards Necro Aegis or do you skip some and then come back to it?

Thanks!

Thank you for reading the guide! Great question. When I leveled this build, I had slightly different pathing than my end-game tree, which made it easier to pick up Necro Aegis. The exact order of passives you pick up will depend on what you feel like you lack/need on your exact character, but a level 50 tree will probably look something like this http://poeurl.com/c9fN You can also check out the "Leveling" section of the guide for tips on what nodes to add while leveling. I hope the build goes well for you!
www.twitch.tv/hanarashi
Interesting build and use of stacking auras. I have tinkered around with SRS builds in the past but focused more on picking up fire damage. Granted, I play very casually and have yet to level a character past 80. So my end game knowledge and survivability is extremely limited. My question is, what are your thoughts on grabbing Minion Instability in the passive tree and throwing Infernal Legion onto your SRS to convert them into seeking bombs? Does SRS not have enough HP in the first place to even make this worth it? Thanks for any advice and insight you can provide. I am looking forward to giving this build another go.
"
Osydious wrote:
My question is, what are your thoughts on grabbing Minion Instability in the passive tree and throwing Infernal Legion onto your SRS to convert them into seeking bombs? Does SRS not have enough HP in the first place to even make this worth it?

Thank you for reading the guide! Minion Instability/Infernal Legion is definitely an option for building SRS, but it will be built very differently from the build in this guide.

Another community member "Weo_" has a great guide for the Minion Instability/Infernal Legion version of the build that you can check out here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2995833

My build is more party/speed clearing focused, while Weo's build is more solo/defense focused.

Whichever build you choose, I hope you have fun playing SRS :D
www.twitch.tv/hanarashi
seems i'm kinda rusty cause sometimes i detonate badly in T2 maps lol

btw reached lv24 with SRS

Last edited by metat0r0 on Jan 22, 2021, 12:45:34 PM
"
metat0r0 wrote:
seems i'm kinda rusty cause sometimes i detonate badly in T2 maps lol

btw reached lv24 with SRS

Weapon looks great! If you are having trouble surviving, try to see if you can buy a helmet with a life roll as well as the +2 to minion gems. Ideally you want a high life roll on every piece of your gear that isn't Unique (other than your weapon.)
www.twitch.tv/hanarashi
So far everything is working. Keep 20 srs maintained is little hard but with enough mana regen it works fine.

Currently able to run 10 auras, but I have no idea how you you are able to also run purity of lightening later? I have literally like 40 mana left after 10 auras. Even with pure aptitude how can we fit purity of lightening in there?

Current auras:
flesh & stone, banner, hatred, wrath, anger, haste, clarity, vitality, precision, skitterbot

edit: The only missing part in my skill tree are the 3 x 1% mana reduced gems. Does each of the gems reduce the mana reserve by 1% for each aura, or 1% of the total reserved for each?
Last edited by bowen123 on Jan 27, 2021, 2:23:55 AM
"
bowen123 wrote:
So far everything is working. Keep 20 srs maintained is little hard but with enough mana regen it works fine.

Currently able to run 10 auras, but I have no idea how you you are able to also run purity of lightening later? I have literally like 40 mana left after 10 auras. Even with pure aptitude how can we fit purity of lightening in there?

Current auras:
flesh & stone, banner, hatred, wrath, anger, haste, clarity, vitality, precision, skitterbot

edit: The only missing part in my skill tree are the 3 x 1% mana reduced gems. Does each of the gems reduce the mana reserve by 1% for each aura, or 1% of the total reserved for each?

The 1% reduced mana reserved on gems is definitely important to get the last aura in. Also, do you already have an amulet with the Anger reduced reservation mod? Make sure your Clarity and Precision are unleveled as well. Also, you need Enlighten level 3 linked to all of your auras except Anger, Clarity, and Vitality. If you are still having trouble making Purity of Lightning work (still needs Pure Aptitude) if you make your character profile public, I can take a look directly at your build and see what is preventing you from running that last aura.

www.twitch.tv/hanarashi
"
hannarashi wrote:
"
bowen123 wrote:

Current auras:

The 1% reduced mana reserved on gems is definitely important to get the last aura in. Also, do you already have an amulet with the Anger reduced reservation mod? Make sure your Clarity and Precision are unleveled as well. Also, you need Enlighten level 3 linked to all of your auras except Anger, Clarity, and Vitality. If you are still having trouble making Purity of Lightning work (still needs Pure Aptitude) if you make your character profile public, I can take a look directly at your build and see what is preventing you from running that last aura.

Yeah! I forgot about the level 3 enlighten, that is what it is. I have a 24% reduced anger amulet. I hope that is enough. If not then I probably will have to 6link the chest at some point. Hopefully it is enough to get my anger down to 3%! Thanks :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info