3.12.4c Patch Notes (restartless)

3.12.4c Patch Notes

• Fixed a rare issue where Gianna, the Master of Disguise could fail to complete a Job.
  • Fixed an issue where Auto-Enforcer's Orb projectile was visibly removed when it died if the Orb had already begun moving, leading to a situation where it would deal damage on impact but would not be visible.
  • Fixed an issue where The Twins encounter could not be completed if you left the area just as the second Twin knelt down.
  • Fixed an issue where you were unable to enter The Twins encounter after they had died.
  • Fixed an instance crash that could occur during the Arakaali, Spinner of Shadows encounter.
  • Fixed an instance crash.

This patch has been deployed restartlessly. New instances you enter will have the instance fixes. You will need to restart your client to download a small patch.
Last bumped on Nov 17, 2020, 7:41:52 AM
When is Shield Charge + Dash bug gonna be fixed AGAIN? It is very annoying and old bug
BOG
Nice
AS
Still haven't fixed all heist crashes, crashed twice already .__ .

Crashed less before this fix . __.

edit: 3 times now . __ .
Last edited by ShortSnex on Oct 29, 2020, 6:52:44 PM
No desecrate fix ay, repost time, also plz check skill feedback.
Hi please rework the new particle cloud or revert to the old version.

The new visual cloud effect is extremely performance intensive for the graphics card for seemingly no reason.

While standing still in an undecorated hideout corner, with a stable 30% usage on my gtx 960m card. The moment i cast just a single desecrate the card spikes by like an additional 10-15%, this is with one cloud on screen.

With a cast time of 0.5 and spell cascade the resulting 6 desecrate clouds on screen stacks this gpu killing effect and instantly pushes the card to 100% usage.

This makes the skill unplayable, as the mentioned conditions isnt exactly a juiced tier 15 dilirium map with breach and beyond.

Sadly due to this simple "visual upgrade" I have had to not play, out of fear that my card might give out.

Its a real shame too, as I had loads of fun before 3.12 with selfcast detonate dead, and desecrate.

I hope this will get noticed and resolved, I have attempted to mention it elsewhere, but this might be the right place.

The problem still persists as of 3.12.4.

Lastly, as a small sidenote, the card killing effect of a single cloud is made worse when zoomed in.
Fixed an issue where Auto-Enforcer's Orb projectile was visibly removed when it died if the Orb had already begun moving, leading to a situation where it would deal damage on impact but would not be visible.

I mean, it's ok, it's only the 12895th time a bug like this came up. That ball only deals 10-16k damage anyway so it's not like you had to avoid its AoE blast, right?
flashback when?
Last edited by wowjustwow on Oct 29, 2020, 7:43:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info