[3.15] Saqawal's Twister | Easy/Unique Playstyle | All Content | Cheap Budget

The builds very entertaining, absolutely wrecking everything without doing anything.

I just run through maps with perma-phasing and an entire screen full of spark spiders, definitely works if you saw the thread but were skeptical.

I think ill go hard in the paint on this mind april but I will league start as the usual toxic rain trickster, and then later on when i can get my hands on the uniques with good cast time rolls ill switch.

Im sure it feels bonkers to me b/c im only .02 on my gloves from being the lowest possible time attainable and my chest is broken as fk but im sure it still works in mid tier stuff.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Mar 29, 2021, 4:13:49 AM
"
iceman33927 wrote:

PoB (Community Fork): https://pastebin.com/rzaFTHgV
If anyone has more specific questions, let me know.

Hello there. Very nice chif version. Noticed you have "Evil Eye" on medium cluster but tornados alredy have blind debuff effect maby replace it with "Heraldry"(for passive fire exposure while maping) and "Empowered Envoy"?

Also what you think about replasing x2 large clusters with "Conjured Wall" + something else + glancing blows? How many dps will we lose?
Last edited by RayEvil on Apr 1, 2021, 12:56:35 AM
"
So here is my Fire Version with Chieftain if somebody has some improvements to it, not sure what to upgrade next.

https://pastebin.com/JwvJrqk7

Edit: recorded a video of the current state of a full Conqueror + Sirus kill run if somebody is interested
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U9N6SX1Uzo

Hey there,
I min-maxed the Chieftain version (e.g. using the Chest for Aspect).
Some things you could improve:
- 6/23 Awakened Gems and for Single Target a 21/20+ Anomalous Slower Projectiles

Helmet I was trying to get useful Lab Enchant + double corruption (+1 Power Charge and +2 AoE or Duration gems) but gave up after about 100 lab runs and 20 Alvas last week. But maybe you have more luck than me :-D

On rings you could go for Shaper/Elder influence and double corrupt those, I stopped after hitting two useful corruptions on mine, but of course phys dmg/fire dmg would be better.

On weapon I see you already have the enchant, obvious improvement would be to get it to 28% qual with Syndicate or 30% with Bestiary.

Double corruption on gloves for spell crit helps capping the crit chance without using Diamond Flask and when using Controlled Destruction

For bossing Ele Pen on boots would be big boost.

Beyond that you could get useful implicits on your jewels, that gave me around 10% more dmg overall (double corruptions on the unique jewels like ele and fire pen and crit multi + x synthesized implicits on the rare ones)

Stopped playing a week ago so did not manage to push the build to the absolute limit.

By far strongest upgrade I could have gotten would be to corrupt +1 Curse on my Warped Timepiece to allow Ele Weakness, Flammability and Proj Weakness all together - since I need the Dex/Int implicit,that means using Gilded Fossil and chancing one yourself and then hitting the corruption on the Gilded implicit (1/8 odds) and getting the curse. Managed to hit a few like
and I think also sold you yours but no useful implicits unfortunately and the odds are extremely low to ever achieve this. That would have given me roughly 25% dmg increase for single target.

"
RayEvil wrote:
"
iceman33927 wrote:

PoB (Community Fork): https://pastebin.com/rzaFTHgV
If anyone has more specific questions, let me know.

Hello there. Very nice chif version. Noticed you have "Evil Eye" on medium cluster but tornados alredy have blind debuff effect maby replace it with "Heraldry"(for passive fire exposure while maping) and "Empowered Envoy"?

Also what you think about replasing x2 large clusters with "Conjured Wall" + something else + glancing blows? How many dps will we lose?

Hey, Evil Eye is not for the blind but the 5% increased Damage taken on Enemies you curse and the main power comes from Master of Fear (Enemies are Unnerved).

But you are right, a Medium Herald Cluster with Heraldry and Empowered Envoy would be almost same dps for Bossing with my setup (-0.3% DPS) and of course strictly better for mapping where you might only use Curse for the map boss.
In the end I wanted to maximize my boss dps as mapping with a Headhunter trivializes that aspect of the game so I dont care much about non-boss dps.

For the large cluster jewels, you could switch to Spell Dmg ones, but the reason I like Phys Dmg is for the Explode Chest, it will drastically increase the dmg of the explosions and therefore your clear speed.

Not sure if you saw my video, but as soon as we kill a single mob the whole pack explodes from the Chest (for the fun I tried clearing a map WITHOUT Tornado by just using Wave of Conviction and Flame Wall and it still was pretty quick except for the boss).

But if you want a more tanky version and dont care as much about clear speed I agree this could be a good choice for tankiness.
Does this build scale good with HH?
UPDATES 3.14
Only one Change.
Medium Cluster Exposure Therapy nerfed from 10% to 8% DoT Multi
Hardly affects us, Build still full viable!
"
Supaspork wrote:
UPDATES 3.14
Only one Change.

Is there a recommended build to league start as to eventually transition to this a couple days after start? Poison BV? Or just go storm brand assassin and have to respec a bit more?
Last edited by Charl1eTango on Apr 14, 2021, 11:38:59 AM
"
Charl1eTango wrote:
"
Supaspork wrote:
UPDATES 3.14
Only one Change.

Is there a recommended build to league start as to eventually transition to this a couple days after start? Poison BV? Or just go storm brand assassin and have to respec a bit more?

Really, just go whatever you want, i personally go poison BV, as its not terribly far off for respecing
Thanks for the update for 3.14 !
"
Supaspork wrote:
"
Charl1eTango wrote:
"
Supaspork wrote:
UPDATES 3.14
Only one Change.

Really, just go whatever you want, i personally go poison BV, as its not terribly far off for respecing

Mind linking a build to what you have just mentioned? I would love to use this build and be able to transition to it easily later.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info